Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Picked up a cheapy Azdry (I hope it is!!) Off eBay so will give that a try, it weighs about 4.5kgs which is pretty much what the wetsuit, vest and boots was weighing anyway. Just need to sort out undersuit for it now for c.20 water.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just picked up my o3 membrane suit. Can never complain about the service from them it's first class.. I got rid of that awful neck seal and went for a neoprene and neoprene cuffs... excellent fit considering I got straight into a XXL with just a bit off the legs

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by windymiller View Post
    Just picked up my o3 membrane suit. Can never complain about the service from them it's first class.. I got rid of that awful neck seal and went for a neoprene and neoprene cuffs... excellent fit considering I got straight into a XXL with just a bit off the legs

Membrane drysuit?? Is this the new one? Any pics??

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes it the new one & lovely it is . Comparing it against my Ri2/100 . Will try to get some pictures in next couple of days but mine is one of the prototypes so no fancy badging etc
    I trust my rebreather implicitly I just don't trust the owner

Onwards & downwards.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by colinicky View Post
    Yes it the new one & lovely it is . Comparing it against my Ri2/100 . Will try to get some pictures in next couple of days but mine is one of the prototypes so no fancy badging etc
    Much obliged. Can I ask roughly how much lighter is it to the Ri2/100??

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    I'll be very interested in hearing more about this suit too. I was looking at their website only the other day and it was full of "neoprene is best" style slogans and so forth... anyway, if O3 are making a membrane suit that is as good and well made as their neoprene suits, that's got to be a good thing IMHO.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It is an excellent well made suit, grey and no flashy graphics. I'll try to take a few pics later.... But not me wearing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jturner View Post
    I'll be very interested in hearing more about this suit too. I was looking at their website only the other day and it was full of "neoprene is best" style slogans and so forth... anyway, if O3 are making a membrane suit that is as good and well made as their neoprene suits, that's got to be a good thing IMHO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123