Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    195
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Picked up a cheapy Azdry (I hope it is!!) Off eBay so will give that a try, it weighs about 4.5kgs which is pretty much what the wetsuit, vest and boots was weighing anyway. Just need to sort out undersuit for it now for c.20 water.

  2. #22
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    271
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    21
    Just picked up my o3 membrane suit. Can never complain about the service from them it's first class.. I got rid of that awful neck seal and went for a neoprene and neoprene cuffs... excellent fit considering I got straight into a XXL with just a bit off the legs

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    510
    Likes (Given)
    171
    Likes (Received)
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by windymiller View Post
    Just picked up my o3 membrane suit. Can never complain about the service from them it's first class.. I got rid of that awful neck seal and went for a neoprene and neoprene cuffs... excellent fit considering I got straight into a XXL with just a bit off the legs

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Membrane drysuit?? Is this the new one? Any pics??

  4. #24
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    838
    Likes (Given)
    308
    Likes (Received)
    176
    Yes it the new one & lovely it is . Comparing it against my Ri2/100 . Will try to get some pictures in next couple of days but mine is one of the prototypes so no fancy badging etc
    I trust my rebreather implicitly I just don't trust the owner

    Onwards & downwards.

  5. #25
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    510
    Likes (Given)
    171
    Likes (Received)
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by colinicky View Post
    Yes it the new one & lovely it is . Comparing it against my Ri2/100 . Will try to get some pictures in next couple of days but mine is one of the prototypes so no fancy badging etc
    Much obliged. Can I ask roughly how much lighter is it to the Ri2/100??

  6. #26
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    3,055
    Likes (Given)
    919
    Likes (Received)
    1248
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'll be very interested in hearing more about this suit too. I was looking at their website only the other day and it was full of "neoprene is best" style slogans and so forth... anyway, if O3 are making a membrane suit that is as good and well made as their neoprene suits, that's got to be a good thing IMHO.

  7. #27
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    271
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    21
    It is an excellent well made suit, grey and no flashy graphics. I'll try to take a few pics later.... But not me wearing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jturner View Post
    I'll be very interested in hearing more about this suit too. I was looking at their website only the other day and it was full of "neoprene is best" style slogans and so forth... anyway, if O3 are making a membrane suit that is as good and well made as their neoprene suits, that's got to be a good thing IMHO.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •