Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ikelite Nikon D300 Housing and three ports plus 2-3 DS 160/125 Strobes.

My dear wife is giving up diving, this is sad for me but she has handed on to me her Olympus mirrorless system. Hence I might as well sell my Nikon underwater system to someone wanting to get into DSLR u/w photography.
    I would like to sell the lot all together as they are used to each other!

1 Ikelite housing for Nikon D300 with third party vacuum check system Housing Sentry from Underwater Camera Stuff http://www.uwcamerastuff.com/housing...y_overview.htm An essential in my view for Ikelite housings.
    Housing serviced inc electronics by Ikelite <1 year ago only 1 trip and some UK use since.
    1 5" Dome from U/W camera stuff with Ikelite port stem for Tokina 10-20mm
    1 8" Ikelite dome port fits same port stem
    Port for Nikon 105 macro lens
    Numerous gear rings for zooms
    All Orings and spares.

2 Ikelite DS125 160 Strobes with cables and tray and arms in working order checked by Aquaphot and still putting out at least 80% max output plus two battery packs recently recelled by same.

Minimum offer 1000

There may be other odd and sods that I can't think of.
    This is the system that has taken most of my shots on here. What's wrong with it? Nothing Its too heavy for me these days and as above I have inherited my wife's system.

I could also be persuaded to part with my D300 body for 200 (only to buyer of housing) but not lenses, so this whole outfit would suit a current Nikon DSLR user wanting to get into U/W photography cheaply.

PM me if interested quite happy to meet with kit at NDAC or near Midlands.
    Last edited by Tim Digger; 10-10-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
    Tim Digger

Dive tart, and 'tog Pete Bullen's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Having dived with Tim many times I can vouch for how well this kit has been/is looked after.
    Diving, and photography holidays in Gozo
    Private guiding, don't follow the crowd.
    http://oceanfoto.co.uk/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just to re state this lot. I would like to get a modern Nikon body for land use ? about 1000 if someone is at all interested in this I will include the D300s body and Tokina 10-20mm ultra wide angle. This is widely considered one of the best underwater APCS sensor lens for wide angle work underwater and Alex Mustard said he would be hard pushed to find a use for it on land. While that might go a bit far I will have little use for it and the small dome port is balanced to suit it.
    This includes a leak vacuum sensor which has saved me from drowning the kit on a couple of occasions, including a small crack in the housing on return from Ikelite after the last service <a year ago.
    Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
    Tim Digger