Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Evans View Post
    if the decorative bits are that bad they need to be cut out and replaced, its an expensive job without the scaffolding and I woukld be willing to bet the windows are not worth it given their age..............
    There are 2 diff properties and 'manky decorative bits' already has plastic windows.

I really need to get up there and have a look. I need an attachment for my double ladder that allows the ladders to be put up on a corner. Off to look at Screwfix and Tool Station and ........

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finless View Post
    There are 2 diff properties and 'manky decorative bits' already has plastic windows.

I really need to get up there and have a look. I need an attachment for my double ladder that allows the ladders to be put up on a corner. Off to look at Screwfix and Tool Station and ........
    Take some photos.........I could do with a good laugh given all this Brexit shit
    “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
    Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.wood-finishes-direct.com...kaAk-fEALw_wcB

Just completed my wooden windows using this gear, awesome, can't fault it

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well, I've been 'up the posts' at my Mum's and the posts are oak and in surprisingly good nick. They have 'skirts' at the bottom of the posts (nailed on) and they haven't fared so well. About to spend 'afternoon 2' on the job. I've got the worst post still to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12