Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 618 of 619 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619 LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6183
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Like all career politicians Mr Farage is a money grubbing person. Like Mr Johnson, Mr Farage has no interest in truth or integrity but only in lining his pockets.

Corrected that for you. I think the termhonest politician is a definite oxymoron and it doesn't matter what end of the political spectrum you are talking about. Just look at Blair and Falconer.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Carr View Post
    Corrected that for you. I think the termhonest politician is a definite oxymoron and it doesn't matter what end of the political spectrum you are talking about. Just look at Blair and Falconer.
    I am not sure Mr Blair and Mr Falconer are at the other end of the spectrum to Mr Farage. Blair certainly would have fitted comfortably in the Tory party of John Major. There were a number of people that were more interested in money than helping people in the Blair administration, but I think we now have for the first time in history a cabinet made up entirely of money grubbers. Corruption is now endemic throughout the administration. I would accept that most politicians are not "honest" in that they say and do different things or promise stuff they fail to deliver, but the actual hard nosed theft is now at an unprecedented level that would shock Robert Mugabe.
    We give £350m a week to the EU. Let's give it to Dido Harding instead.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sadly climbing a greasy pole involves getting rid of leaden principles, of course some start with less weight than others! But the difference between starting with a light weight belt and shedding a little lead to aid buoyancy can be difficult to determine until one rockets to the surface with a bubbly red face.
    This is why democracy is not perfect, just the best we can do.
    Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
    Tim Digger

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Talking of greasy poles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the reasons for climbing them.
    Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
    Tim Digger

I still don't have a member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We had one hanging by his/her tail from a branch to get at some sun flower hearts. Our one is living in a Little Owl nest box we put up. Thus far it has housed a swarm of honey bees and now a squirrel, the Little Owls have not been tempted sadly.
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post
    We had one hanging by his/her tail from a branch to get at some sun flower hearts. Our one is living in a Little Owl nest box we put up. Thus far it has housed a swarm of honey bees and now a squirrel, the Little Owls have not been tempted sadly.
    That's a bit like my triple sparrow box. Blue tits have used it but the the sparrows still live under the eaves. Mind you, the sparrow often feed out of my hedgehog box so I suppose everyone is happy.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And so it begins.

The other day I got a text message from my mobile company - Voxi - that has changed the fair useage rules when roaming in the EU. They now cap it at 20GB. I was hoping that the phone companies would just carry on as before but clearly my hopes were misplaced. The change doesn't make much odds to me as I am not going across to the EU anytime soon and my useage is always less than 10GB but it still is one more annoyance.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Benson View Post
    And so it begins.

The other day I got a text message from my mobile company - Voxi - that has changed the fair useage rules when roaming in the EU. They now cap it at 20GB. I was hoping that the phone companies would just carry on as before but clearly my hopes were misplaced. The change doesn't make much odds to me as I am not going across to the EU anytime soon and my useage is always less than 10GB but it still is one more annoyance.
    I'm not sure data was ever part of the EU roaming policy? I'm with Three, unlimited data in the UK, but capped at 20GB in Europe.
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For Voxi it was carry on as if you at home. I thought that 3 were uncapped but you live and learn.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Established TDF Member Barrygoss's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Keasley View Post
    I'm not sure data was ever part of the EU roaming policy? I'm with Three, unlimited data in the UK, but capped at 20GB in Europe.
    Simple google
    Yes it was

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizen...s/index_en.htm

Just with a donít take the piss caveat. Now limited
    Yah brexit.

Not even going to start on the U.K. navy defending another country from the french citizens travelling to a non and has never been eu country
    Was this just a flag shagger event prior to,elections 🤷☺♀️
    Oh itís not resolved as per Johnsonís Twitter. The french got what they want 😂😂😂
    B
    Rebreathers are like women; they pretend to love you, whilst taking all your money and trying to kill you.