Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 358 of 466 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4651
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelemonkey View Post
    Nine.
    Seven.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Let's be fair here. Blair only told the truth 20% of the time. May only tells the truth 5% of the time. Alexander is just part of a trend.

What is very clear to me is that people do not want to hear the truth so being a dyed in the wool liar is a very good strategy for party leaders. Look at grandpa, he is starting to lie like a veteran.
    Other politicians may be economical with the truth but they do not lie about something that can so easily be disproven.

Graham

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    "I dropped an email to the BBC Today programme suggesting that they ask the politicians tomorrow morning what the electorate have to do to demonstrate a desire to stay within the EU."

Trouble is the electorate have already demonstrated that they wish to leave! Or don't you believe in democracy?

It seems to me that this thread is dominated by fascists.

"A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions. "

David.

Hail the Children of LLyr
    As far from the sea as we could be, except when we can actually get in it.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seven.

That's only one image. Can we have seven of nine?
    "...are we human, or are we diver?"

Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari Diver View Post
    "I dropped an email to the BBC Today programme suggesting that they ask the politicians tomorrow morning what the electorate have to do to demonstrate a desire to stay within the EU."

Trouble is the electorate have already demonstrated that they wish to leave! Or don't you believe in democracy?

"A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions. "

David.
    Here we go again. Until you can comprehend that democracy means decisions can be overturned you are the Fascist.
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seven.
    I don't usually do this, but who told her that was a good outfit?
    hormone addled, protective, psychotic, hate filled killer

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari Diver View Post

David.
    Yes, I believe in democracy. I believe that democracy thrives in an open atmosphere where there is no lying, financial impropriety or illegality. The irony at your attempt at shutting down a voice that differs from your own is quite amusing - though I suspect that it wasn’t meant to be.

I am surprised by you suggesting that this thread is dominated by fascists - certainly there is a common theme from many of the people that post on it but to suggest that the government of the thread - I presume that you mean the mods - is anything other than even handed would be a little harsh.

To quote another David:

"If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy." (1)

Another suitable quote for you:

“We could have two referendums. As it happens, it might make more sense to have the second referendum after the renegotiation is completed.” (2)

And another:

“In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way.” (3)

(1) David Davies
    (2) Jacob Rees-Mogg
    (3) Nigel Farage
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes, but so many people on here have thought that people have no right or reason to have voted to leave. This thread and its closed predeccessor have been an unmitigated rant at leavers. It hasn't been at all an edifying experience. I suggest you read a set of the posts from one person in sequence and look at them in a balanced fashion.

When I was told that I should return to my third world country and complained I was told by a moderator to "wind my neck in" fairly outstanding behaviour when I was the one attacked!

Many people on here should read their posts and ask themselves if they would like them to be judged by a non-;partisan group.

David.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    The same sort of person who would drop the photo into a thread for no apparent reason other than to oggle at her breasts.
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    Her granny who knitted it for her, I reckon.