Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 588 of 615 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6143
    Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I usually save my dislikes for the meaningless blather that the leave muppets post but that's a very poor effort Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

I'm on the naughty step. Back when I'm good.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    I usually save my dislikes for the meaningless blather that the leave muppets post but that's a very poor effort Chris.
    To be honest I am bored with it all. After nearly five years of blather culminating in a win for the leave camp we are still arguing the basics. The UK has left. It was a stupid idea and it is going to cost a lot of people their jobs and screw up people's lives. But it has happened. Still there is the same tiresome moaning and disinformation and drivel.

It's a bit like an inverted mirror image of Trump. We won but can't really accept it with good grace. It is starting to piss me off.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    The New Year, New Me policy is going strong in Northern Ireland. In fact it is going so well that the shops don't even need all the shelf space they have.
    Remember anything you read on the internet was probably written by some guy sitting at home in his underpants! Including this !!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As usual you are just wrong.

I love the way that this constant straw man approach appears. You people are so predictable. Oh now a border is the issue and property interests. Blah blah blah.

As you said, horse shit. You post so much of it.
    What a load of pointless drivel. If you can't take being challenged, stop putting up contentious and baseless statements.
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    To be honest I am bored with it all. After nearly five years of blather culminating in a win for the leave camp we are still arguing the basics. The UK has left. It was a stupid idea and it is going to cost a lot of people their jobs and screw up people's lives. But it has happened. Still there is the same tiresome moaning and disinformation and drivel.

It's a bit like an inverted mirror image of Trump. We won but can't really accept it with good grace. It is starting to piss me off.
    That's quite simple Chris, stop moaning about it. Most everyone else seems to have either moved on, or moved away from the forum all together, there certainly hasn't been a peep out of a hardline brexiteer for quite some time, so you can hardly blame them for any negativity.
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Keasley View Post
    That's quite simple Chris, stop moaning about it. Most everyone else seems to have either moved on, or moved away from the forum all together, there certainly hasn't been a peep out of a hardline brexiteer for quite some time, so you can hardly blame them for any negativity.
    My emphasis. To be fair, that's understandable. Now the lies are unraveling and the scoffing Project Fear is shown to be reality, I too would keep my trap shut and my head down. No one likes to look like someone who's been suckered in by transparent lies. That said, I see a lot of fishermen and people with their Spanish holiday homes are howling the roof down now the reality of Brexit is hitting home. I suspect others will follow in due course.
    The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I work for etc.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jturner View Post
    My emphasis. To be fair, that's understandable. Now the lies are unraveling and the scoffing Project Fear is shown to be reality, I too would keep my trap shut and my head down. No one likes to look like someone who's been suckered in by transparent lies. That said, I see a lot of fishermen and people with their Spanish holiday homes are howling the roof down now the reality of Brexit is hitting home. I suspect others will follow in due course.
    If there is one positive from Brexit - it is that the fishing industry is suffering. Such a tiny fraction of our economy with such a huge political influence. They (fishermen almost without exception) rape the seas, damage the environment and left to their own devices destroy (without exception) the very resource they are exploiting - so let them suffer I say, particularly if they voted for Brexit.

I still don't have a member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by graham_hk View Post
    If there is one positive from Brexit - it is that the fishing industry is suffering. Such a tiny fraction of our economy with such a huge political influence. They (fishermen almost without exception) rape the seas, damage the environment and left to their own devices destroy (without exception) the very resource they are exploiting - so let them suffer I say, particularly if they voted for Brexit.
    As most of the Cornish fishermen did. We have been following the Cornish Fishing programs on TV. It was quite staggering to hear their opinions.
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post
    As most of the Cornish fishermen did. We have been following the Cornish Fishing programs on TV. It was quite staggering to hear their opinions.
    I have been watching them too.

The irony is that fishing rights were a major hurdle for negotiations. Now they cannot get the fish off the island fast enough to be viable.

Then you get that gobshite JRM saying today that "the fish are much happier now that they are British fish"
    Remember anything you read on the internet was probably written by some guy sitting at home in his underpants! Including this !!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    "the fish are much happier now that they are British fish"
    Reasonably sure the fish would much rather that the UK, EU and RoW in general would leave them the flip flop alone.