Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 512 of 530 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5297
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    Only me that thought Graham's post was tongue in cheek then?
    That's the problem with Brexit, the anger level generated by retired public sector did nothings, telling the remoaners (bedwetters is the local phrase), to suck it up Britain will be great inspite of you: humour has left the building.

I still think Brexit is the personification of how crap the British are( or English to the brexiters), the only thing that can possibly make Brexit a success, is that most of the cabinet driving it are barely british..
    Lets see if being useless is nature or nurture.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My post very much sarcastic. I used the word pounds not £ as the only thing extra I can see us getting are pounds more poo.

Graham

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Brexitland

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nah M8, this one had the right idea, far more classy than that tart you put up
    “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
    Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

I used to be Cheeky UnCheeky Monkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The brave new world, our future

Most of us still want to stay of course

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51268688

Then there are the classless fuckwitted retards like GaleForceEight who think its clever or funny to rub the noses of the (slender) majority in their shite

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Brexit is like climate change. The rich and powerful have got one over on us and we are where we are. For both phenomena it is too late to undo what is done and we must face the consequences. Both theoretically can be undone but it will be expensive and the cost will be borne by the many not the few. There is little value, bar some amusement, in bitching over how we got here, humans are gullible and with enough money it is possible to persuade many people of anything that one wishes.

Whilst Brexit plays out the real issue is climate change. Leaving the EU means avoiding the imminent carbon tax and other green measures that the EU is about implement. The UK will once again become the "dirty man of Europe" - of that I am fairly certain. Like Australia we will see our income benefit from coal mining, the government having recently passed planning permission for one to open.

The chance for a green new deal has been passed by in the rush to the exits and whatever you think of grandpa he will soon be gone and the opposition must decide if that policy is to remain on the cards for the next election. Personally I think it is a strong possibility that the current filth will win a second term and that no real lesson has been learned - the so called "left behind" actually enjoy being left behind. Victimhood is a great excuse for failure.

I am not at all sure that England was ever a "great" country but it has no chance of being so in the future, it is now surely to join the downwardly mobile as the reality of what a heating planet actually means. We are in for a rough ride I'm afraid and if we tie ourselves to Trump's apron strings that ride will get very rough very quickly.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCheeky Monkey View Post
    The brave new world, our future

Most of us still want to stay of course

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51268688

Then there are the classless fuckwitted retards like GaleForceEight who think its clever or funny to rub the noses of the (slender) majority in their shite
    Quality !

I used to be Cheeky UnCheeky Monkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren A View Post
    Quality !
    Bit ruder than I should have been, sorry all. Its that sort of day !

Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No, it was bang on.

I've stolen this from another forum, the poster was also spot on.
    Throughout all of this, not once have I heard the Brexiteers say they understand remainers must be disappointed. Not once have I heard them say “I promise we’ll do all we can to make this work for you”.

Theres been lots of nonsense about “the country must unite” which translates as “shut up remainers and stop trying to stop this”

I understand why people voted for Brexit.i don’t agree with the reasons, but I understand that they have deep frustrations with life and society that were pinned on the EU.

There’s no humility from the Brexiteers as perfectly demonstrated by the jingoist “got Brexit done” tat that the Tories are punting on their website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.