Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 444 of 467 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4668
    Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You don’t have to read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    You don't have to look at a car crash, but you do..............
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelemonkey View Post
    You don't have to look at a car crash, but you do..............
    What a fantastic description of Brexit...........
    “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
    Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think it is sad that anyone is bored by this subject given it's impact on our country. The potential to break up the UK and to fundamentally change the future cannot surely be that boring? Perhaps just the threat has become a little tedious, a bit stale, something of an echo chamber as the pro leave people have dropped out from the discussion with just the handful of people left in, each of us in agreement about the shit that is happening. That's a shame because a lot of people want to know what the advantages are and why anyone still thinks it is a good idea.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    Oh but we do to keep up with super bores Chrisch and Mark and Dom your gradually sneaking into this group.

alby

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby R View Post
    Oh but we do to keep up with super bores ...
    Why do you need to keep up? There is nothing happening just a long slow screw up. Gradually a parade of liars and cheats are taking the UK towards an exit from the EU that will fundamentally change the country. It's not a very interesting process, I would agree on that. Johnson is a liar - this is not news; he's been sacked twice for it. The government are the Unchained people - we've already done that.

You can always pop back when we have left and are begging for a deal - I am sure that will be less boring. It probably should be the start of a new thread.

Next week all us anoraks will be debating the Swinton/Grandpa alliance and stuff like that. Give it a miss, you will not like it. I don't set out to bore anyone - honest I don't. We can have a "pony tanks are shit" thread if you are bored.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    here we go again another useless boring post see what i mean, ya da ya da ya da. At least a pony thread achieves something

alby

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Why do you need to keep up? There is nothing happening just a long slow screw up. Gradually a parade of liars and cheats are taking the UK towards an exit from the EU that will fundamentally change the country. It's not a very interesting process, I would agree on that. Johnson is a liar - this is not news; he's been sacked twice for it. The government are the Unchained people - we've already done that.

You can always pop back when we have left and are begging for a deal - I am sure that will be less boring. It probably should be the start of a new thread.

Next week all us anoraks will be debating the Swinton/Grandpa alliance and stuff like that. Give it a miss, you will not like it. I don't set out to bore anyone - honest I don't. We can have a "pony tanks are shit" thread if you are bored.

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisch View Post
    you can always pop back when we have left and the EU are begging for a deal - i am sure that will be less boring. It probably should be the start of a new thread.
    ftfy
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

I used to be Cheeky UnCheeky Monkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    so just as it looks like Parliament might do its job, and a (more) informed second vote might yet happen, Corbyn and Swinson can't see eye to eye and Corbyn seems to be putting self over country

meanwhile Johnson has become a parody of himself so quickly that noone is even bothering to take the piss out of him

I think at this stage I hate just about every politician I can think of

except Ken Clarke for whom I have a bit of a soft spot

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Its about time every just accepted that the whole charade has been played by some billionaires who want themselves and their companies to avoid the new EU tax regulations (which by the way would add quite a lot of money to public coffers), cancel article 50 and punish the people who've deceived people into supporting it.