Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All my stuff for sale – full tech and recreational kits, plus camera and a lot more

Hello all, long time since being on here – a change in job, moving house, and having a kid will do that! Anyway, now I find that I no longer have time to dive in the UK I’m selling all my kit, less the basics that I’ll take holiday diving.

Usual warning: none of this has been dived for a while so as with any other lifesaving equipment you are recommended to get it serviced and tested. However, when I was using it I was I was anal about keeping it safe for myself obviously, with regular servicing and generally looking after it. It has been stored clean and dry in protective boxes in my house since last use.

As far as prices go, I know what I paid for everything, but am out of touch with what things go for second hand these days. Make me sensible offers by DM and we can negotiate – the more you take off me the better deal I’ll be willing to give. Anyone that wants to turn up at my house with a big car and but the lot will get the deal of the century!

For the big things like cylinders it’ll be collection only from my place in Wiltshire (or diver post, or we can arrange to meet within a reasonable distance - NDAC, Vobster, Hampshire, etc.). For everything else it will be postage at cost, on top of whatever we agree for the item.

Photos of any or all items available on request – I’ve taken them I’m just not making this the biggest thread in the world by uploading them all.

All kit in good order unless specified in the description.

Here we go:

Cylinders:

15l steel Faber 232 cylinder – out of test since Dec 17, stored with air in.

7l steel Faber 232 cylinder with stage kit – out of test since May 18, stored full with 50% in.

BCs:

Buddy Commando BCD size large. Signs of age but in great working order. The ideal first BCD.

Buddy Tekwing Lite. I can’t see a size but would guess large – I am 180cm and 80kg and it could go up or down loads. Comes with the optional dumpable weight pouches, and a pouch for a DSMB and finger spool on the right hip (all of these removable). I loved using this for holiday diving or when I only wanted to dive a single – amazingly made, in great condition and really comfortable, this is an awesome wing-style BCD.

Apeks WTX 60 wing – all the lift you’ll ever need! Single bladder with inflate hose in the middle at the top so can be routed either side.

Dive Rite backplate with Dive Rite harness. Can’t remember the name of the type of harness but it’s not an OPH. I spent bloody ages fettling this so it has absolutely all of the D-rings, stage attachment points, bungees, rubber tubing etc you’ll ever need! Comes with 25mm crotch strap and Trilobite hook knife too. If you’re about the same size as me (and there is room for adjustment) this is totally ready to go and a great setup. Also comes with Dive Rite single tank converter. Unwilling to split as it was a labour of love putting together!

Regs etc:

2x DS4 first stages

Second stages:
    - XTX50 (black)
    - XTX40 (yellow)
    - TX50 (black, looks well used, works fine)

Reg hoses:
    - 65cm black Miflex
    - 75cm blue Miflex
    - 75cm red Miflex
    - 70cm black Apeks rubber
    - 1.5m yellow Apeks rubber

Inflation hoses:
    - 45cm Miflex
    - 75cm Apeks
    - 85cm AP Valves
    - 60cm Beaver

SPGs:
    - Unbranded 400 bar dial on 80cm hose with finger snap for clipping off
    - Unbranded 400 bar dial on 10cm hose for stage
    - Suunto SM36 with 350 bar dial one side and compass the other, on 80cm hose

Electronics:

Camera, housing, wide angle lens, and book still available. Strobe, tray and arms SOLD. Original advert here - come on, make me an offer! Great camera for someone looking to get into UW photography with very little outlay.

Analox O2 EII analyser in original PeliCase. Needs new cell and batteries.

Drysuit and clothing:

O’Three MSF500 Technical Black Flex drysuit with optional braces and two hip pouches fitted, bought new in Jan 14 and used for under 50 dives nearly all in freshwater. I can’t remember the exact size but it is spot on for me at 180cm and 80kg, and has size 9 boots, and neoprene neck and wrist seals. Comes with Apeks inflation hose, O’Three Classic Semi-Dry hood (size L), plus O’Three bag and changing mat, two lots of jollop, zip wax, zip slip, ProTalc, and SiTech hanger for hanging upside down by the feet. Still has O’Three owners manual and guarantee card.

ScubaPro Climatec fleece undersuit (size M – 180cm height, could go larger than my 80kg)
    Fourth Element fleece-lined booties (size L) for under drysuit. Keep feet so warm!
    Fourth Element 5mm hydro-lock hood with short neck size XL
    Typhoon Titanium 5mm wet gloves size S
    Beaver Titanium 3mm wet gloves size S
    Hydro-Optic 2mm wet gloves size S
    TDF beanie

Weights and belts:

Beaver weight belt with pouches for shot bags. Set up as right-hand release but can be changed. Super comfortable even with solid lead in the pockets.

Beaver bog-standard weight belt.

Lead:
    - 2x 3kg solid, 2x 2kg solid, 2x 1kg solid (all encased in yellow plastic)
    - 2x 2kg shot bags, 2x 1kg shot bags.

Bags, boxes and pouches:

Beaver large grip bag. Has main body that will take everything you need, but also has detachable fin bag, which also has two additional pockets.

Beuchat mesh kit bag, big enough to comfortably carry your holiday diving kit including fins.

Seac Sub reg bag, has seen better days, 4 inches of top seem has come undone, but could be repaired easily and doesn’t stop it being used as intended. Main pocket for regs, front pocket for log book, small computer, etc. and side pocket for backup torch, tools, spares, etc.

Big blue gear-gulper from divebox.co.uk

Bowstone drop-pouch with thigh strap at bottom and finger snap at top to clip to weight belt or BCD. Large, will hold big reel, DSMB, spare torch, wet notes, etc.

Fins:

Cressi Frog XL fins in blue (fit over size 9 drysuit boots, would fit massive feet barefoot)

Other stuff:

Two of: 420 Stainless Steel full-tang dive knifes in plastic ankle holsters. Can’t remember the brands. One all black, one grey handle with blue holster.

Wrist slate with three folding pages, pencil on retainer, bungee for wrist mounting.

Roll of very waterproof yellow tape for use on wrist slates to record dive plans.

Beaver A4 slate with pencil and holder, and clip at top.

Beaver smaller slate (just under A5) with pencil and holder, and clip at top.

Underwater wrist mounted compass. Can’t see a brand on it and can’t remember.

Beaver current hook on six-foot line, comes in pouch that it is joined to and mounts to weight belt or BCD.

Yellow rubber octopus-retaining necklace.
    Last edited by Brillo; 16-11-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Hi interested in the 7l stage. Can you pm a foto?

edit: PM'd
    Last edited by BenL; 14-08-2018 at 02:38 PM. Reason: reap the OP properly
    I don't want to get technical or anything, but alcohol IS a solution

Established TDF Member Wardy_uk's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    pm'd

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Pm sent re OSTC

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    PM sent

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All my stuff for sale – full tech and recreational kits, plus camera and a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by Tewdric View Post
    Pm sent re OSTC
    No PM received. Someone else PM’d about it first, but isn’t guaranteed. You’ve got first dibs if that doesn’t come off. Asking £325 posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok no problem it was a visitor message to your profile

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tewdric View Post
    Ok no problem it was a visitor message to your profile
    Ah ok that doesn’t seem to show up on Tapatalk

Water water everywhere !! zag74's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi. Interested in the Tek wing. Do you have pics?
    From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. - Jacques Yves Cousteau

Can't fix stupid, That's a fact Jack. - Si Robertson

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by zag74 View Post
    Hi. Interested in the Tek wing. Do you have pics?
    Will DM you some

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast