X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JonG
    Established TDF Member
    • Apr 2017

Multi Deco Off-Gassing Starts Depth

I have seen on some people's posted dive plans from MD, a note of when off gassing starts, this doesn't seem to pop up on mine so wondering if its been removed or I need to change a setting in the config?
  • Energy58
    Established TDF Member
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by JonG
    I have seen on some people's posted dive plans from MD, a note of when off gassing starts, this doesn't seem to pop up on mine so wondering if its been removed or I need to change a setting in the config?
    Look at the report you can email - its there, but not on the face of the report - if that makes sense. Basically email it to yourself and you see everything

Comment

• JonG
      Established TDF Member
      • Apr 2017

That all seemed so simple............how do I set it up to email it please?

Comment

• Hydreliox
        Eat, Sleep, Dive...Tech
        • Dec 2012

I thought it was a difference between using VPM and Buhlmann on there. Didn't know it should display for Buhlmann too....interesting!
        "The key piece of equipment is a knowledgeable and thinking diver." - John Bennett [/COLOR]

Liquid Dumaguete

Comment

• JonG
          Established TDF Member
          • Apr 2017

i still havent found the report you can email option

Comment

• rossh
            TDF Member
            • Feb 2013

The Off gassing starts at.. depth, is a VPM feature / issue, going back to the first version from Erik Baker. On multilevel dive plans, this info is suppressed too.

On the handheld devices, the value is shown in the Report / Details screen.

It is not a value that ZHL model has ever been concerned with. When GF is added onto a ZHL plan, the selected Lo settings takes precedence over the underlying model requirements, so the Off gassing starts at.. depth is not considered here either.
            x

Comment

Working...