I thought it was time for a bit of a sort out and have got the following for sale

Postage on top of all prices or will do TDF post

Mares plana avanti quattro fins in small, they are lime green and have been converted to the spring straps, I do have the old style straps as well if wanted.
selling due to getting new drysuit with slightly bigger boots, 30.

Scubapro anchorage trilaminate drysuit, as far as I can tell it is a large, size 9 feet, I'm 5ft 10 and had plenty of room in it. comes with it's own changing mat/bag
pocket on right leg, it had new wrist seals fitted in May last year, neck seal is in very good condition.
Now the bad points with it, it will need a new zip as it has started to leak slightly, also a couple of the seams will need re-taping as they are seeping as well, I can provide pics from the pressure test if needed, this will suit someone who has the knowledge and the parts to do it, or can get a good price on the repair, I decided it was time for a new suit hence the sale. 200 ono

For spares or repair seac sub pro 1100 bcd, size large, it will need the velcro on the waist strap replacing as it is now of the age where it does not stay done up, the cam band broke and will need a new one, it is also missing the filter/vent off the top of the inflate hose, 40

Yellow framed mask, with dump valve in the nose, single lens, only mark on it I can see says "Dry" on the top of the frame, 10