Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

BCD, Halcyon p-valve, Kent Tooling reel, Scubapro / O'Three drysuits + undersuit

Hi there,

I have accumulated various bits n bobs of diving gear over the years, and it's time for a clearout. All prices below are for collection (I am in Central London), but will happily figure out postal costs if you are interested. I can probably drop some of this stuff off on my bike if you're in London.

On offer, I have:

- SeaQuest Pro QD BCD, L. Third hand at this point, but still in good condition - perfect for beginners. 30

- Halcyon streamlined p-valve - https://www.dirdirect.com/Halcyon-St...d-P-Valve.html - brand new, unused, still in original packaging. Bought with a view to installing it on a dry suit, but never got around to it. Retails for 177 - 75

- Kent tooling 100m ratchet reel - http://www.divingproducts.co.uk/shop...product_id=300 - with SMB strap on back side. Dived with it twice - didn't personally get on with it, which is a shame as it's a beautiful device. Retails for 125 - 60

- Scubapro Everdry 4 drysuit, XL. About 6 years old, around 80 dives. Lovely and warm but just a little too small for me. Neoprene cuffs and neck seal; cuffs have some internal abrasion. Not dived for ~ 4 years. Probably a good suit for a beginner - 75

- O'Three PBB undersuit, XL - top, salopettes, socks. Dived around 80 times, still in good condition, stored laundered. Retails for 175 - 30

- O'Three RI 1-100 CCN drysuit, rear-entry, two thigh pockets, o-three p-valve, Kubi rings glued into suit arms over neoprene wrist seals, neoprene neck seals. Wonderful suit, perfect for UK diving. The Kubi system works great in this drysuit - the suit rings are glued into the arms, and there are the standard o-three neoprene wrist seals underneath, making it easy to dive wet, dry, or dry-until-you-rip-the-sodding-dry-glove-then-only-your-hand-gets-wet.

Suit generally in great condition, wrist seals have cosmetic fraying of the first ~ 5mm of the outer nylon cover, but functionally unaffected. Includes bag, Kubi gloves, unused o-three hood.

Size wise - I am 6'2" and ~ 17.5 stone (188 cm, 110kg). If you're close to either measurement, I suspect this suit will make you very happy - 350

Cheers,

Steve
    Last edited by steve; 22-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi Steve,

Is the reel left or right handed? Just confirming.

Thanks

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ha, good spot. It's a right-hand-wind reel (held in left, wound by right). I'll update the link above.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd like to see how I get on with that reel. PM sent

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi Steve,
    I would like the P-valve if its still available. I do not live in London so would need the item posting.
    Thanks
    John
    JBOD (Preston) BSAC 2457
    www.justabunchofdivers.org

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I will take the tell then please.
    Thanks

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    John - PM sent with details on the P-Valve.

Jacko - OrangeHead got in first with an offer unfortunately, so the reel is tentatively sold. If the sale doesn't go ahead I will PM you with first refusal.

Cheers,

Steve

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Met Steve tonight as took the BCD for the pool

Top man - No qualms about being trustworthy or dealing with him again if you're considering the dry suit

Cheers fella