X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parz1val
    TDF Member
    • Feb 2017

FS: 2x Drysuits

The wares below are a collection of my misadventures in buying scuba gear as a new diver with little knowledge of what I needed. FeelsBadMan. I'm getting measured for a Predator drysuit on Wednesday so decided to get rid of my current suit (oThree) as it is a little ill fitting on me as I purchased through ebay. I'm pricing to go because I'm lazy and really would prefer not to have to package stuff up. Am working on getting some pics up later today.

Drysuit 1 - £280 collection from Brighton or more for delivery depending on the charges.

oThree Ri-200

The suit I've been using for the past year and a half (17 dives). A good suit all round that kept me dry and toasty warm. I purchased the suit from ebay from an older chap who had given up cold water diving in favour of retirement holiday living. He claimed the suit had been dived 5 times and I'm prone to believe him as it is in excellent condition.

I'm 5'11 and this suit i just a bit too short for my liking now I'm trying to think about valve shut downs. I'd recommend it fits someone 5'9 to 5'10 absolutely perfectly. Otherwise the suit is golden - I'm 80kgs, with a 34 inch waist and 40 inch chest and it would accomodate someone a touch more padded if needed. It has solid boots in size 8 a wrist and shoulder dump (apeks), an Apeks swivel inflator with hose. Northern Diver Drygloves (removable) and neoprene neck and wrist seals. Reinforced knees and a pocket on the left thigh. Pics on request.

Comes with the oThree bag, change mat, some zip slip and wax (both half used on the zip), the implements to remove the dry glove rings if you want, oThree hood and full PBB undersuit to fit the same.

Drysuit 2 - £50 collection from Brighton or more for delivery depending on charges.

DUI CF200x

This was the first suit I bought and it was too long and the wrist seals were expired. I haven't used it to dive only jumped in the shower with it. No noticable ingress of water as kept wrists manually shut. I think for someone the right height who wanted to replace the wrist seals it's a budget option. A DUI CF200x made to measurements:

Chest 41
    waist 36
    inside leg 32
    under arm (arm pit to wrist) 24
    weight 84kg

The suit is front entry with socks and comes with rock boots for size 10 (I think) feet.[/s]
    Last edited by Parz1val; 29-05-2018, 09:56 AM. Reason: New pics
  • Wardy_uk
    Established TDF Member
    • Jan 2016

How much too big was the DUI suit on you?

Comment

• Parz1val
      TDF Member
      • Feb 2017

Just a little and I'm 182 cm - if you pm me I'll put it on later tonight and send you a pic!

Comment

• Nickpicks
        Established TDF Member
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Parz1val
        Just a little and I'm 182 cm - if you pm me I'll put it on later tonight and send you a pic!
        My email system usually puts offers like that straight into the Spam folder
        Proud to be a boring health and softy crap following sissie!

Comment

• Parz1val
          TDF Member
          • Feb 2017

You should't kink shame. It's isn't nice!

Comment

• Parz1val
            TDF Member
            • Feb 2017

Bump to include matching undersuit with the oThree as forgot first time posting.

Perfect for someone just wanting to get into diving.

Comment

• Parz1val
              TDF Member
              • Feb 2017

Bump - lowest I can go is £250 on the oThree.

Comment

• Parz1val
                TDF Member
                • Feb 2017

Bump to include Gdrive folder for DUI suit https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K7...UM8yMEWRd0mt0a

Comment

• graham_hk
                  Established TDF Member
                  • Jan 2013

I’ll take the dui if it’s still for sale

Comment

• Parz1val
                    TDF Member
                    • Feb 2017

DUI is pending exchange.

oThree picks incoming shortly.

Comment