Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by smileydiver View Post
    The Red Sea Diving Safari villages at Marsa Shagra and Marsa Nakari would be perfect. Unlimited shore diving at both and you can stay in chalets or in tents on the beach.
    Smiley don't you think they may be a little bored in the evening at one of the villages when not diving? I know I was a bit! How about Sharm?

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Red Sea Diving Safari villages at Marsa Shagra and Marsa Nakari would be perfect. Unlimited shore diving at both and you can stay in chalets or in tents on the beach.
    The perfect place for easy, good diving, I may even be there as I spend 4 months a year based there. You will love it, if you need any info feel free to contact me

Not short, just concentrated awesome ;) smileydiver's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Smiley don't you think they may be a little bored in the evening at one of the villages when not diving? I know I was a bit! How about Sharm?
    I know people who take kids out there and just play games etc with them in the evening. They even made their own little Olympics last time I believe. Other option may be to take a small portable dvd player, books etc. Doesn't have to be a busy town to have fun
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I know people who take kids out there and just play games etc with them in the evening. They even made their own little Olympics last time I believe. Other option may be to take a small portable dvd player, books etc. Doesn't have to be a busy town to have fun
    Absolutely, also you’ll find after unlimited diving the only thing you want to do is sleep before your 0600 trip to elphinstone for them man eating fishes �� and if you have children pop em over to the Bedouin tent to take in some local traditions ����

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They are 18 and 14, hardly children are they?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They are 18 and 14, hardly children are they?
    I don't think that stops them playing games, football, reading, watching DVDs etc? Cards even. A holiday is what you make it. Just a suggestion!
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't think that stops them playing games, football, reading, watching DVDs etc? Cards even. A holiday is what you make it. Just a suggestion!
    Smiley I know it is just a suggestion. May be I have watched holiday showdown too many times, when the youngsters just want to go off boozing and being surrounded by bright tacky Egyption colourful lights! lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smiley I know it is just a suggestion. May be I have watched holiday showdown too many times, when the youngsters just want to go off boozing and being surrounded by bright tacky Egyption colourful lights! lol
    Ha ha, I know what you mean. Definitely depends on what you want from your holiday

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've done a lot of diving in Marmaris Bay, Turkey.

Not the Red Sea, no, but there are some enjoyable dives in benign conditions. Shallow and very sheltered anchorages with bimbles or down deeper if you like.
    All hardboat diving. 2 dives plus lunch for 40! (maybe gone up a bit since my last dive there).

Cheap as chips, ASDA price, as the touts in the shops would say..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    my 14 year old is happy as long as her phone works . ie tinternet
    18 year old ,s get the lazy shites out of bed at 7am and doing some thing all day , and come 10.30 and 3/4 drinks its bed time lol
    then the adults can party ,

the out all night shite is only works if they can sleep in till 3pm the next day ,
    Last edited by gobfish1; 16-11-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast