X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupiebrain
    New TDF Member
    • Jun 2013

Car boot scuba stuff.

I live in Merton. Went to a car boot sale today and saw loads of Scuba stuff for sale, lots of different sizes, regs etc. the guys said they were all his old stuff, but it looked pretty new to me plus brand new filled bottle. Why would he have so many different sizes?
    He is going to be at vauxhall, 9 elms this weekend so if anyone has had stuff stolen, perhaps this is the place to look.. I hope I am wrong, but never seen scuba stuff like this for sale. the guy was selling at site opposite St Helier Hospital, car boot Wednesdays and Saturdays. he said he would be at 9 elms Vauxhall too, probably Saturday and Sunday Will go on Saturday again see if he is there. Is there anyone on the dive sites that can go and look.
  • Lupiebrain
    New TDF Member
    • Jun 2013

I have been to the car boot again. the same guy was there but no scuba stuff. if he has done it once he will do it again. I will keep a look out to see if anything turns up

Comment

• Tunicates
      Established TDF Member
      • Jan 2013

I'm about 4 minutes from Nine Elms. If there's ever a heads up and I'm around I'm happy to go take a look.

Comment

Working...