Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: KISS Advice

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonG View Post
    Yeah loop hoses are a bit stretched must be that dock off BOV. I am trying to find out what length to order new, but had no joy with forums or Kim at KISS yet, going to speak to Danny Wright and N90 on Monday.
    22" is standard, but I think you could order shorter (19"?) hoses if you wanted.

Janos
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't climb a ladder with a large bell in both hands - Vic Reeves
    Hellfins - a friendly London dive club
    My music video: Dive the UK, cos that's the way it is. Huh!

Established TDF Member Barrygoss's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks NDY, is there a good source for the spanners, gauge and flow meter? It seems to be mainly US sites that I am finding?
    www.tecme.de
    Martin is sound and if you order on a weekend and pay via paypal, the stuff normally turns up by Wednesday - he's also good for sensors

B
    Rebreathers are like women; they pretend to love you, whilst taking all your money and trying to kill you.

Nicotine, valium, vicodin... notdeadyet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks NDY, is there a good source for the spanners, gauge and flow meter? It seems to be mainly US sites that I am finding?
    You can buy from Dwyer direct. I paid around 30 quid plus vat 10 years ago. You'll only ever use it a couple of times. Once you get it set right, turn off the oxygen and time how long it takes to drop 50 bar on the spg. You can then use this for field checking the flow rate without tools or disassembly.

Loads of online tool sellers sell the spanners. Sometimes called pin or peg spanners. I think narkedat90 might sell them too. Worth getting two as sometimes the rings on the first stage can get locked together if you aren't careful.

Sent from my B1-850 using Tapatalk
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    22" is standard, but I think you could order shorter (19"?) hoses if you wanted.

Janos
    The new hoses they have I think area more flexible, and start at 17 inch but have lots of stretch. People seem to be happy with them.

Cheers
    Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910