Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You really are in the wars at the moment. One end needs to flow better and the other may start flowing too much! I hope things get sorted for you.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelemonkey View Post
    Sorry about that, a bit of a typo. What I meant to say was " You probably have done something to deserve it like being a cyclist, belonging to PADI, voted brexit, tow a caravan, use hogloops, read the Guardian, belong to BSAC, drive a car, own a rebreather, dive with a pony, voted remain, read the Mail, live near Slough, own a cat, dive in quarries, own a dog and abuse the NHS."
    Sorry. I just realised I was a bit predictive here, now that the old prostate has reared it's ugly head, I hope you have been paying your taxes.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    It is what it is and the outcome is pretty much out of my hands but I have every confidence in the NHS and the treatments and care I shall receive. No need for apologies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234