Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ANyone been on teh Blue O two Blue Voyager, Maldives?

HI all,

I am about to book my first liveaboard trip to the Maldives. The Blue Voyager - or Maldives Master (apparent merger between the 2 companies) is the boat I am swaying towards as it has a 25% discount for my dates. I'm going 29th October.

I have just found it hard finding anyone who has been on this boat, on the Magical Maldives itinerary at this time of year, given it is fairly new to the Maldives. I'm hoping for Whale shark sighting, plus just the experience! I have also looked at Carpe VIta and Emperor Serenity both of which are loads more expensive - but have read good things.

Anyone been on the Blue Voyager in the Maldives? It is also confusing as it is also referred to as the Maldives Master. I'm not actually sure which photos are the most accurate either! Given the merger is apparently changing its apperance.

Any info would be great to help me finalize and lock in my trip!

Thanks
    Anna

Established TDF Member Eddie Clamp's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaNZ View Post
    HI all,

I am about to book my first liveaboard trip to the Maldives. The Blue Voyager - or Maldives Master (apparent merger between the 2 companies) is the boat I am swaying towards as it has a 25% discount for my dates. I'm going 29th October.

I have just found it hard finding anyone who has been on this boat, on the Magical Maldives itinerary at this time of year, given it is fairly new to the Maldives. I'm hoping for Whale shark sighting, plus just the experience! I have also looked at Carpe VIta and Emperor Serenity both of which are loads more expensive - but have read good things.

Anyone been on the Blue Voyager in the Maldives? It is also confusing as it is also referred to as the Maldives Master. I'm not actually sure which photos are the most accurate either! Given the merger is apparently changing its apperance.

Any info would be great to help me finalize and lock in my trip!
    Thanks
    Anna
    Had a great trip on her recently: