Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Discover GUE diving pool night at Divemaster Scuba, Nottingham 2nd June
Are you looking for better diving confidence, stability and control? Do you want to improve your buoyancy, trim and propulsion? Or do you just want to be safer diver and better buddy?
Then come to the Discover GUE diving pool night at Divemaster Scuba
• Any configuration, agency or training level welcome
• £15 per diver (including pool entry and any equipment hire)
• Equipment and skills Workshop and a demonstration dive
• Video Feedback and debrief on your own skills
• Single and double tank GUE equipment configurations available to use
• Book via the Divemaster shop
Global Underwater Explorers emerged out of a shared desire to safely explore and protect the underwater world and to improve the quality of education and research in all things aquatic. From divers and educators to explorers and scientists, GUE is a global team that brings together proficient, knowledgeable, and accomplished underwater enthusiasts. Our renowned recreational and technical diver training programme is demanding, but it prepares you to be more confident and have more fun no matter what your diving goals.
Meet at Divemaster Scuba, Nottingham 18.30
• History and overview of GUE including the importance of team diving in increasing safety and enjoyment
• What is good trim and buoyancy control and why it is important and how to achieve it
• Importance of propulsion techniques, introduction of the frog & back kick
Move to Swimming pool 20.00
• GUE equipment configuration overview
• Demonstration and team practice of buoyancy control, trim and frog kick & back kick.
• Demonstration of long hose gas sharing
• Demonstration only of full GUE Valve drill
• Demonstration of SMB deployment with optional student SMB deployment
Drop me a line directly if you have additional questions.