• longbow
          TDF Member
          • Jan 2013

Have sent PM re Euro cylinders.

Comment

• uwila
            TDF Member
            • Dec 2012

Feck me, a couple of cave dives with me and you run crying and screaming into Mothercare.

You do know that I still need you both as models for the next Mexico trip?

Cheers, Chris

Comment

• timmyg
              Gobbie squaddie, average diver
              • Dec 2012

Garf. Interested in one of the suit bottle sets if one left. Would need to be posted though.

Cheers,

TG

Sent from my iPhone using Timmytalk. Any incorrect wording can be blamed on autocorrect, not my bad England
              Last edited by timmyg; 22-08-2016, 09:55 AM.
              My pages:
              l Website l Blog l YouTube l Vimeo l Facebook l Twitter l Instagram l

Comment

• jturner
                Established TDF Member
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by timmyg
                Garf. Interested in one of the suit bottle sets if one left. Would need to be posted though.

Cheers,

TG

TG

Sent from my iPhone using Timmytalk. Any incorrect wording can be blamed on autocorrect, not my bad England
                Likewise potentially for the other one, if someone hasn't got in their first. Did you really mean 300bar Garf?! I didn't know they made them in that size...! If you meant 200bar, consider that very interested!
                The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I worked for etc.

Comment

• jamesp
                  Established TDF Member
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Garf
                  Imogen and I are planning a break for a couple of years so figure we will have more use for the cash than the gear.

Keep telling yourself that!

That's what I did, daughter is 5 in October: which is about the number of dives I`ve done since she was born, and the RB has not been wet since the last Teledynes died.

I used to ski as well.

Mind you getting my arse up Snowdon for the first time in nearly 3 decades next weekend.

Comment

• Allan Carr
                    Established TDF Member
                    • Dec 2012

Even when my two sons were born, I continued diving. My eldest was born in New Zealand and we had diving friends who also had kids so used to look after each other's kids while the parents went diving. Most of our diving was shore diving (followed by a BBQ of course!) so it wasn't as if we were away for whole days at a time, just the odd hour or so while we we in the water.

By the time my second son was born, my ex had given up diving (she had decided she was to intelligent for a crude hobby like that) but I still managed the odd half-days of diving on weekends away with the family or on holiday abroad. A few years later, my eldest had taken up diving and my marriage had broken up so diving was no problem.

Last weekend, my youngest grandson, aged 3 1/2 insisted on trying on my diving gear because he wanted to be a diver just like Daddy and Grandad.

Where there's a will, there's a way to keep diving after the arrival of kids, although the nature and frequency of dives may not be what it is pre-sprogs.

Comment

• Garf
                      Administrator
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by jamesp
                      Keep telling yourself that!

That's what I did, daughter is 5 in October: which is about the number of dives I`ve done since she was born, and the RB has not been wet since the last Teledynes died.

I used to ski as well.

Mind you getting my arse up Snowdon for the first time in nearly 3 decades next weekend.
                      You and me both. We're doing tryfan on the saturday and Snowdon on the sunday. I am expecting pain...
                      Gareth Burrows
                      Having a break from teaching divers.
                      www.divedir.com

Comment

• Nick M
                        TDF Member
                        • Mar 2016

Hi Garf I will take a Focus if you havent sold them all yet

Comment

• jamesp
                          Established TDF Member
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Garf
                          You and me both. We're doing tryfan on the saturday and Snowdon on the sunday. I am expecting pain...
                          I will be the fat, greying, old guy sweating a lot in a group on the Miners Track (I think. The track that is, I`m fairly certain about the rest of it).
                          Never done Tryfan, was always a fan of the Gldyrs though.
                          My hill walking finished when I left college and spent the next ten years working 7 days a week; that's how I started diving. Something different for a Sunday and staring 30 in the face.

Comment

• Garf
                            Administrator
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by jamesp
                            I will be the fat, greying, old guy sweating a lot in a group on the Miners Track (I think. The track that is, I`m fairly certain about the rest of it).
                            Never done Tryfan, was always a fan of the Gldyrs though.
                            My hill walking finished when I left college and spent the next ten years working 7 days a week; that's how I started diving. Something different for a Sunday and staring 30 in the face.
                            Tryfan is the best hill dsay in the UK IMO. A gentle scramble to a summit with incredible views, plus it's not piccadilly circus like the snowdon summit. Have fun, stay safe, and put some pics up
                            Gareth Burrows
                            Having a break from teaching divers.
                            www.divedir.com

Comment

• drysuitdiver
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2012

Yeah post pics and give me Hiraeth why not !

I need to read the full list as sure my magpie instincts will see something I don't need but want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Phil Lloyd
                                TDF Member
                                • Dec 2012

PM'ed you Garf
                                Phil
                                The most stupid question is the one you don’t ask

Comment

Working...