I'm getting back into the water after almost 3 yrs break, theoretical knowledge is quite rusty so would appreciate some wisdom.
Practice is even more rusty hence the need for some basic training.
I am planning on doing some buoyancy control drills and need advice on safety.
- drop to 6m, get comfy/stable, ascend holding 1 min stops at 5,4,3,2,1 m
- if that works, add task loading: SMB, gas sharing, etc
Depending on the scenario the whole thing would take between 7-9 minutes
Finally, the questions:
1. Can I do this repeatedly without getting out of the water from a DCS point of view? If yes, how many times? If there is a limit, how do I figure it out?
2. Can I do it after a longer dive, say 60 min at avg depth 12m? What should be my surface interval?
3. Can I do it before a longer dive, say 60 min at avg depth 12m? What should be my surface interval?
4. How does swapping air for ean32 change the above?