X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gobfish1
    Last of the Mohicans
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by jamesp
    First time I met Ada, He sent his sledgehammer down with the shot.

Spent half the dive listening to "bong, bong,bong" underwater and the rest watching 1/3 third of a dir team trying to fight Gobbers for his bail out gas.

That was my introduction to South coast mixed gas wreck diving.

:-)
    must be 10 years ago ,
    1/3 third of a dir team trying to fight Gobbers for his bail out gas.
    To be fair i told HP he could have my dill cylinder / back up and use it as back gas so he / we could do a bit more time on the wreck ,

problem was id got my self stuck inside the wreck in a v small space and id run out of dill due to some c^nt in a dive shop putting my new ADV on wrong . / o rind on the wrong side of the bange ,

Having ran out of inboard dill id stuck my bailout / dill whip on the mav,
    Then got my arse out of de v small place id been stuck in, leaving my swag bag behind (o the shame of it ),
    Id just got my flutter valve under controle, when my buddy HP turns up out of the blue and mugs me for the gas id said he could have/use . Problem was its now fixed to my breather / mav , I didnt need it once out of the wreck , and HP could have used it , He had gas in his twinset so rather than having a cluster fook, he just said fook it lets go up and up we went , him looking all fab and me draging my arse up my dsmb , good day out with a good set of lads ,

The brush was some other diver that had lots of hair like ada, but better looking and slimer lol, the fat guy was more fun tho ,
    Last edited by gobfish1; 06-04-2016, 02:53 PM.
    None diver as of 2018.

Comment

Working...