Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    I've got a semi by the sea Scuttler's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Raise funds for your club

For the past 5 years my club has been signed up to easyfundraising.

So far we've managed to raise over 1100 just by doing things we would already do such as searching the web or online shopping.

Easyfundraising is helping another 65,000 good causes across the UK raise millions of pounds a year!

It's really simple - all you need to do is register and every time your supporters shop online, the retailer makes a donation to your good cause.

There are nearly 3,000 retailers like Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's on board, so funds can be raised on everything, from weekly shops to annual holidays and it doesn't cost you or your supporters a single penny extra to use.

Over 10 million has been raised so far, so it really does work!

Click this link to get started - Easyfundraising registration referral page

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well my club has signed up for it about 6 weeks ago and has raised 125 and rising - over the last month we have raised 92 - as has been said this does not not cost anything to those raising money this way - it is paid for buy the shops - in my case this has mainly been eBay but other people have raised money when buying thie insurances, printer toner cartridges etc. There are many, many retailers on the site. The hardest thing to do is to remember to log on to the shop's website through the easyfundraising webpage

If anyone is really desperate to deny eBay / Amazon money then they could support, say, Ashbourne Sub Aqua Club. Just as an example you understand.

For once it is as has been described. Easy Fundraising.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Now close to 250 after about 6 months - about the same as 4 new members. Pretty painless to be honest and if we could get the whole membership doing it then I suspect that we would be about double that.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It is still going up - 275 at last count. No hassle at all really.