X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XeN
    New TDF Member
    • Jan 2013

Stolen Kit From 8 Acre Lake, East Yorkshire

Please share and copy Stolen from 8 Acre lake yesterday from Ray McKee Technical Diving an Xdeep black dive computer it is the basic bottom timer s/n 510001302 this number is stored inside the computer. Any one been offered one cheap with out the cable please inform me if found I will give a reward of £50 on conviction it can only be charged with the cable and up grading will not be possible as the manufacturer has been notified and and the same go's for buying a cable.

Contact Ray McKee on 07850 649833

Sadly in addition to Ray's Xdeep computer a boxed set of Apeks XTX200 with XTX50 regulators were stolen from the shop. A reward will be given for information leading to prosecution. Someone visiting the lake yesterday knows who is responsible. Ask yourself do you want to associate yourself with that person!

Contact Mike Mudryk on 07976 106575
  • cazyoung
    I still don't have a member
    • Dec 2012

Do they by any chance have a sign in system like Stoney so someone knows who was there??
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

Comment

• thecoldstreamer
      TDF Member
      • Oct 2015

Yes they do, not many yesterday. However depends if the scumbag signed in or not. They will have a hard problem shifting it on the internet though with everyone looking for the computer

Comment

• ash109
        TDF Member
        • Jan 2013

hope you find this and/or the scrotum that stole it i have shared this on facebook when it popped up on my news feed. I have to say though i find myself a hell of a lot more vigilant nowadays when out diving. Used to just leave it under the car when off for food but in recent times it seems the light fingered t**ts have found some easy targets at dive sites. Makes my blood boil !!!!

Comment

• ScubaCollie
          TDF Member
          • May 2013

I realise thieves are in all walks of life, however in a close niche sport like Diving, you would hope you could rely on each other to be honest and look out for each other as opposed to the above characters.....

Comment

• timmyg
            Gobbie squaddie, average diver
            • Dec 2012

Shared/posted on Facebook on my personal & business pages.

Not good

TG
            My pages:
            l Website l Blog l YouTube l Vimeo l Facebook l Twitter l Instagram l

Comment

Working...