Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
    Ever seen a cod combust in oxygen?
    They do lose their fingers quite often.

Nav jāuztraucas par manu zirgu Baron015's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickb View Post
    why would anybody put a 7' hose on an O2 bailout tin?
    Hose envy ? Mine goes to 11'.

Memento mori.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickb View Post
    why would anybody put a 7' hose on an O2 bailout tin?
    Tsk, tin has 6m on it. Hang the bottle at 6 but deco at 8. Obvious really!

Nav jāuztraucas par manu zirgu Baron015's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickdive View Post
    Tsk, tin has 6m on it. Hang the bottle at 6 but deco at 8. Obvious really!
    Surface fed gas with 6m hose ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memento mori.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yep no prob as long as you have a one way valve in the supply hose to divers. Then use a scubapro swivel and you can feed 5 divers at least from the one supply.
    use the top port to attach a male to male hose and another swivel can add even more divers to the station.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iain/hsm View Post
    I just want spares kits, in the UK from any LDS that's all, Oh and at a open transparent and fair retail price, that's all
    As an LDS, I can't get kits for anything I can't sell, so why on earth would they supply the public?

If you want kits for Sopras Sub or Tecline I'm happy to help, they don't have an issue with supplying the public via an LDS.
    Declared interest:
    SDI/TDI Diver Training, Stingray RHIB and/or Moonshadow Hard Boat Charter in Cornwall visit - Atlantic Scuba.

Established TDF Member OutOfTest's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Because we're not selling them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    As an LDS, I can't get kits for anything I can't sell, so why on earth would they supply the public?

If you want kits for Sopras Sub or Tecline I'm happy to help, they don't have an issue with supplying the public via an LDS.

That's pretty easy to answer.

Apeks Marine need my custom to continue, as do the LDS that sell stuff and those that are Apeks dealers.
    Apeks only act like they don't when it comes to spare parts.

Spare parts from the UK LDS's retail outlets available in the UK in sealed bags is all this is about.

Foreign dive shops, unknown E-Bay sellers and Amazon Germany are not the answer, Its messy unprofessional and frankly unnecessarily risky for all.

All of us on here will need spare parts for Apex regulators at some point.

I cannot imagine that our UK LDS's that are official Apeks dealers are happy with a situation either that they are prevented from selling yet it appears that 4th Element can sell out of Germany with Amazon, or some EBay seller next door to Vobster or under the counter is the only source of supply.

This is the 2nd most read post in the "Reg and Cylinder" section of this forum, it is a important question, the outcome it will affect Apeks sales in the future.

The question is simple

When can the UK divers get Apeks spares kits in retail sealed bags from each of our LDS's for a published retail price in the open and not have the hassle of subterfuge. Wake up coffee is on. Iain

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by iain/hsm View Post
    That's pretty easy to answer.

Apeks Marine need my custom to continue, as do the LDS that sell stuff and those that are Apeks dealers.
    Apeks only act like they don't when it comes to spare parts.

Spare parts from the UK LDS's retail outlets available in the UK in sealed bags is all this is about.

Foreign dive shops, unknown E-Bay sellers and Amazon Germany are not the answer, Its messy unprofessional and frankly unnecessarily risky for all.

All of us on here will need spare parts for Apex regulators at some point.

I cannot imagine that our UK LDS's that are official Apeks dealers are happy with a situation either that they are prevented from selling yet it appears that 4th Element can sell out of Germany with Amazon, or some EBay seller next door to Vobster or under the counter is the only source of supply.

This is the 2nd most read post in the "Reg and Cylinder" section of this forum, it is a important question, the outcome it will affect Apeks sales in the future.

The question is simple

When can the UK divers get Apeks spares kits in retail sealed bags from each of our LDS's for a published retail price in the open and not have the hassle of subterfuge. Wake up coffee is on. Iain
    Iain,

As I asked before - why the focus on Apeks when all the other manufacturers seem to behave the same way?

Is TDf a handy platform for a private agenda or is Apeks a starting point for the rest of the suppliers?

A lot of people on here use Apeks so there has been a lot of traffic on this thread - I'm sure if it had been Poseidon, it would have died after half a dozen posts...

Oh, and by the way, in case there's any doubt - I fully support your stance and would like to be able to buy retail kits in the UK.
    Tea Boy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Iains private agenda consists of filling the time between naps and picking new slippers from the betterware brochure...
    What to do? I only have three bullets and there are four of motley crew...

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast