Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wraysbury Wed 22nd July Anyone?

Thinking about getting down to the diving mecca and sunshine dive site that is Wraysbury next Wed.

Anyone want to drop in for a bit of a shakedown?

If anyone else wants to head down there for a pint feel free, but I do need to actually get in the water for a bit

I'll be there about 6pm, will dive with just about anyone but be prepared for me to be utterly cack and unable to navigate more than 2m in there.

Digs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Thinking about getting down to the diving mecca and sunshine dive site that is Wraysbury next Wed.

Anyone want to drop in for a bit of a shakedown?

If anyone else wants to head down there for a pint feel free, but I do need to actually get in the water for a bit

I'll be there about 6pm, will dive with just about anyone but be prepared for me to be utterly cack and unable to navigate more than 2m in there.
    You didn't really sell me on the idea. However, if I lived nearer and was not going diving in Guernsey next week, I might have joined you just to take photos.
    Last edited by dwhitlow; 15-07-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Established TDF Member Nickpicks's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I could be up for a trip to Wraysbury on the way home from work. I'll have to check the kitchen calendar tonight and I'll let you know.
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've checked the calendar, and I'm available, so I'll see you there.
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd be up for a dive if you don't mind a third.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I'd be up for a dive if you don't mind a third.
    Sure. I am hoping there will be a few of us, with the weather being pretty good at the mo, so if we get 4 or 5 we can always pair up or you are welcome to join the merry band of divers laughing at how cack at diving I have become

Digs.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bump if anyone fancies laughing at my ineptitude on Wed, three of us so far but room for plenty more!

Digs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ahahahahahahahaha does your kit even work any more?
    Views expressed here are my own and are not representative of any organisation. If you would like an official reply, I suggest you ask the question on a website the organisation is responsible for, or contact them directly using the phone.
    https://www.facebook.com/BSACChairmanWoz/

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Ahahahahahahahaha does your kit even work any more?
    We'll know soon enough - so far no major leaks or failures, though I did pull the wing out and discover a distinctly missing corrugated hose and inflator - must be somewhere in the spares kit...

Rockboots arrived today, so half a chance I won't look completely inept. Only half a chance mind.

Digs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If anyone else is here yet, I'm having a cup of tea (and wearing a yellow t shirt) if you want to say hi.

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk