Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pressure pot- New from Woz Industries Corp Plc International.

In the spirit of wanting to test my GoPro housing, I've made this. Yet another use for diving compressed air and industrial parts, mated in a Frankenpot sort of way. The GoPro fits down it, as does an OSTC 2n and Quantum.

Views expressed here are my own and are not representative of any organisation. If you would like an official reply, I suggest you ask the question on a website the organisation is responsible for, or contact them directly using the phone.
    https://www.facebook.com/BSACChairmanWoz/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think Stuart(NDY) beat you to this a few months ago with a cell checker.

SMC, Meh.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I see no reason why you couldn't easily use the spare 1/4" port on that to bung a cell feed in.
    Views expressed here are my own and are not representative of any organisation. If you would like an official reply, I suggest you ask the question on a website the organisation is responsible for, or contact them directly using the phone.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And meh SMC but it's what I had kicking about that had a gauge on. I have blanked off the spare 1/4" port but when it arrives, an 8.8 bar OPV is going in there.

Established TDF Member Nickpicks's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesp View Post

SMC, Meh.
    I think Nigel Hewitt might have beaten them both:

From his dive computer page.
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Nicotine, valium, vicodin... notdeadyet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesp View Post

SMC, Meh.
    I nicked the idea from someone off RBW.
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England

Established TDF Member Frogette35's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickpicks View Post
    I think Nigel Hewitt might have beaten them both:

From his dive computer page.
    I've been bloody looking for that photo for days!

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dear Woz Industries Corp Plc International,

We are very interested in your new product. Can you provide a pdf outlining all the features and standards that it conforms to please?

Also will these be available to early adopters for $995, minus all the bits that I actually need to make it work, leaving me instead with a massively expensive plastic pot?

It would be nice if there was some sort of prize available to anyone that can find a safety flaw in your utterly perfect and beautiful design, perhaps a bottle of Vimto or similar?

Also what is the lead time to purchase one of these puppies? Have you received any government funding for this innovative and game changing piece of work?

For what it's worth, I think it is better than the Olympic Backplate, in that it has some merit.

Digs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Olympic Backplate was a world crushing piece of innovation that will stand the test of time.

The full specifications of the Apotolypse are available for download on the product website. They are fully tested to the following standards:
    BS ISO 25841:2014
    BS EN 12439:1999
    BS 536:1934

Everyone else's pressure testing pot is rubbish so buy mine from nowhere near you. Training is provided in Croatia by a man who speaks Croatian, Albanian and Serbian.

Pre-order yours now to avoid the rush. Only $1000 deposit and honestly I'll get it to you once I can be arsed.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast