Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Platinum member... I wish
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

FS: 35W Light Monkey HID with 20Ah Battery

Update
    Decided to bump this, reduced price, also maybe a better time now people are gearing for 'summer' season. Also having just spent weekend in St Abbs in a suit with several broken teeth and a leak, my new drysuit funds needs some more funding!

35W Light Monkey HID with 20Ah Battery

Bought from Deep-Ideas in Aug/Sept of last year, this light has been truly awesome. It's has an adjustable beam and can produce a really tight beam if desired or a slightly softer focus, and I am told that if you add the reflectors it makes an awesome video light. It has worked flawlessly straight from the box, and has definitely been the best light I have owned to date. The only reason I have brought myself to listing this light is I need a smaller head for travel and I just can't justify having 2 torches, or I would be hanging onto it.

The light is in perfect working order. As pictured the goodman handle shows signs of use as would be expected, as does the belt loop but these could be replaced for <30 if the new owner so desired.

Having spoke to the guys at Deep-Ideas, for the typical UK diver, lights are serviced usually every 2 years, so with this light being 12 months old there is plenty of time left yet. In the highly unlikely event it needs anything extra done at it's first service, I will stand by it and as mentioned it has performed flawlessly from the day it arrived!

This light costs 1200 when new, so I am looking for 650 incl Postage. The light is currently located in Edinburgh if you wish to view it.

Please PM me if interested or any further questions. Payment via BACS preferred.

See more pics
    http://imgur.com/a/tilOc

Specs:
    35 Watt HID with 3000 Lumen Output @ 6000 Kelvin
    Full variable focus for optimising beam penetration
    Powered by a 20Ah Li-Ion Battery Providing 5.5 hours of Burntime
    Cell equalisation within Li-Ion battery pack to ensure reliable charging
    Last edited by Firthy; 18-04-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Edit: Price 650

Silent but deadly humpbackdiving's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I had that torch too.... what a monster! This torch creates torch ENVY! !

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by humpbackdiving View Post
    I had that torch too.... what a monster! This torch creates torch ENVY! !
    Yup, Within a couple months of me owning it, one of my regular dive buddies thought he was spontaneously due an upgrade and bought the same model.

Established TDF Member Rob Dobson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great light. I love the 35w HiDs. If it's a 20ah battery I make that 6.3hrs (20/3.15). I have been drinking so may have my maths wrong....?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Dobson View Post
    Great light. I love the 35w HiDs. If it's a 20ah battery I make that 6.3hrs (20/3.15). I have been drinking so may have my maths wrong....?
    Admittedly I didn't do the maths I just copied it straight off the Deep-Ideas website. You could be correct.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    700 delivered
    Last edited by Firthy; 01-03-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Decided to bump this, reduced price, also maybe a better time now people are gearing for 'summer' season.

Also having just spent weekend in St Abbs in a suit with several broken teeth and a leak, my new drysuit funds needs some more funding!
    Last edited by Firthy; 18-04-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bump,

Reduced to 650 delivered.

This is the lowest that i'll go what is a fantastic light, and tbh I'm surprised it didn't get snapped up earlier. PM me questions/offers if you wish.