Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Only 400 lumens though. Plus you'd need two. Add the fixing kit and you may as well call it £200. Love my LFM setup so im slightly biased

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmanthin View Post
    I've been looking at these since they've been released

http://euro.knog.com.au/video-lights/qudos-action.html

I've been watching some dive vids done with them and for £80, they look OK. I've not found a bad review yet.

Andy
    Just had one of these in my hands, look very nice and very light, ideal for traveling. Painfully bright (Don't shine one in your own mush it's not big and its not clever, Japanese assist was struggling to keep a straight face

someone is knocking them out for under £50 on Amazon, so maybe 120 quid all in to mount 1 either side of a Muvi or Gopro??

Not bad really.
    “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
    Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Evans View Post
    Just had one of these in my hands, look very nice and very light, ideal for traveling. Painfully bright (Don't shine one in your own mush it's not big and its not clever, Japanese assist was struggling to keep a straight face

someone is knocking them out for under £50 on Amazon, so maybe 120 quid all in to mount 1 either side of a Muvi or Gopro??

Not bad really.
    Very interesting, have you got a link to that? Haven't been able to find it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345