• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garf
    Administrator
    • Dec 2012

Forum maintenance - Friday 26 Sept 2014 20:00

Hi

Following on from a security patch applied yesterday I am dissatisfied with the solution provided by Ubuntu. there is still a small chance that malicious code could be inserted using bash, so am taking the server down in order to apply a more robust solution.

OK. There are wizards, and the dark wizards try to do bad things on the server in order to mess up TDF. A new way of doing bad things has been found by the dark wizards, so a white wizard created a new set of spells to defeat the dark wizard. I have put the new spells on the server that stop the dark wizards from getting onto the server, but if there is a particularly clever and nasty wizard then he might still be able to do some damage. So I have created an extra special magic potion that will stop him from doing anything too. I will be putting the new potion on the server at 8pm tonight which means the forums will feel a little sick for a few minutes and then come back up feeling all new and energised. Then the dark wizards will pick on someone else because TDF will be too scary for them

G
    Gareth Burrows
    Having a break from teaching divers.
    www.divedir.com
Working...