Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

She-Wee / She-Pee

So I've spent my Monday morning researching she-wee's and she-p related topics (I'm meant to be sorting out the new house but I'm an A+ in procrastination - sorry Shaun!!)

Basically I want to be able to dive longer, and the smell of on-board day boat toilets makes me gip, so pee-ing whilst diving is the way forward for me, but I have no previous experience with this kind of thing.

I'm just wondering if anyone knew what would be the best option / had any previous experience..... I must admit that glueing something to my lady parts makes me a bit nervous - firstly it sounds painful when removing it, but also I'm quite concerned how... 'structurally sound' they are! I don't want to be mid-dive and have a pee only to find the glue has come off and I'm peeing in my dry suit!!

I've looked at www.she-p.com , which looks like it might be uncomfortable; and http://www.amphibian-productions.com...g/?page_id=551 which seems a bit more robust, but bulky.

Do any female members (or blokes with dive girlfriends) have any experience in this kind of thing?! I've read the She-Wee topic by Smileydiver about using she-wee's on the boat, but this isn't what I'm after (although I am intrigued as to how it works out!!)

Any pointers would be welcome!!

Closed Account.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My wife uses the She-p and has had no issues.
    Just make sure everything is smooth and prepared well and all is good.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've dived with both the Custom Divers version and the She-P and have to say that I feel much more secure regarding the She-P.

There is a facebook group here which has videos etc. It is now a closed group but can invite you if you wish.

Preparation is key... as is practice... and I will always try to ensure I have a 'dry run' at the surface before the dive to double check all the seals are sticking as they should.

If you have more questions, just pm them to me, happy to help.
    The poster formerly known as tstrachan on some other dive forum.... the 'T' is for Tara, not Tom

Established TDF Member DiverMike's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No experience with the female versions but don't worry about it failing. At some point it will. You'll piss yourself and your undersuit will stink. Its not that bad, unless its the first dive of a week(end) trip. This is where the under suits like fourth element and O'three PBB come in to their own - they are easy to wash and dry. Just don't forget to wash your dry suit out too.

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive dog View Post
    My wife uses the She-p and has had no issues.
    Just make sure everything is smooth and prepared well and all is good.

Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for this! Yes if you could invite me to the group that'd be good, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    I've dived with both the Custom Divers version and the She-P and have to say that I feel much more secure regarding the She-P.

There is a facebook group here which has videos etc. It is now a closed group but can invite you if you wish.

Preparation is key... as is practice... and I will always try to ensure I have a 'dry run' at the surface before the dive to double check all the seals are sticking as they should.

If you have more questions, just pm them to me, happy to help.

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverMike View Post
    No experience with the female versions but don't worry about it failing. At some point it will. You'll piss yourself and your undersuit will stink. Its not that bad, unless its the first dive of a week(end) trip. This is where the under suits like fourth element and O'three PBB come in to their own - they are easy to wash and dry. Just don't forget to wash your dry suit out too.
    Ha ha that actually made me laugh out loud! But thanks for the warning!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lol... It's true... In time, you will definitely have a failure, or two...

The She-P is not uncomfortable, and is made out of silicone. Once in a blue moon, you may have a bit of "shift," which can cause a little bit of a pinch, but once you learn where to place it, you shouldn't have many issues, at all. Everyone is a bit different, as to where it sits, comfortably.

I have been using the She-P for years, and swear by it.

As my friend, Mer, once said... "Mow the lawn, and slap it on!" From me: Practice in the shower, first.
    I like to dive 'n' stuff. You can read about it, here...
    DIVING GOODNESS

Silent but deadly humpbackdiving's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    why a closed group.... i sense discrimination! equal rights etc???

Cancelled Account
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Would be interesting to see one of you ladies put together a video tutorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast