Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 689 of 719 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7187
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesp View Post
    Here is one for the dog lovers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61570461

I pass these houses virtually daily.
    Friend of mine from junior school used to live in one of them, not exactly massive back gardens. Typical council house of their era.

Seems around here the usual council estate pet, is a penile extension device, with a brain dead knob on the other end of the lead.
    Always muscular bitey things, staffies, mastiffs, Rottweilers.

Curious what a dog that size would cost to feed every week, especially as they had 2 or three at the address, and facebook posts show a diet of red meat and fish.
    https://www.facebook.com/chanel.fong.50

Should tell you what you are dealing with
    JJ wanker

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post

I recognise her dad, was one of the more prominent "faces" in the local "Front line" football hooligan crew back in the mid `80s.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Curious what a dog that size would cost to feed every week, especially as they had 2 or three at the address, and facebook posts show a diet of red meat and fish.
    They cost the earth. Quite literally. As humanity draws its last breath our furry "friends" will resort to eating us.
    We give 350m a week to the EU. Let's give it to Dido Harding instead.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Here is one for the dog lovers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61570461

I pass these houses virtually daily.
    Friend of mine from junior school used to live in one of them, not exactly massive back gardens. Typical council house of their era.

Seems around here the usual council estate pet, is a penile extension device, with a brain dead knob on the other end of the lead.
    Always muscular bitey things, staffies, mastiffs, Rottweilers.

Rotties don't eat as much as you'd expect IME, especially give their size. I thought they'd eat us out of house and home but actually, whilst they need a decent portion size to be sure, it's not a bucketload and they're very receptive to eating the leftovers and veg off-cuts (broccoli, any cooked spuds and carrot tops are highly prized in our household, as is cooked rice and raw or cooked pasta).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    They cost the earth. Quite literally. As humanity draws its last breath our furry "friends" will resort to eating us.
    Delivered with all your usual flamboyance and melodrama.
    The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I work for etc.

Established TDF Member Energy58's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...oarding-plane/

How do you forget you are carrying a gun in your bag.............
    Used to happen at Heathrow all the time - especially on flights coming from the USA - 30 years ago before security got beefed up everywhere. You would be amazed at what some people felt was appropriate to bring on a holiday in the UK! Usually they surrendered it to avoid having their collar felt.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy58 View Post
    Used to happen at Heathrow all the time - especially on flights coming from the USA - 30 years ago before security got beefed up everywhere. You would be amazed at what some people felt was appropriate to bring on a holiday in the UK! Usually they surrendered it to avoid having their collar felt.
    Interesting. Even 30 years ago the USA had security for the UK bound flights I caught from JFK. Metal detector and X-ray machine. It picked up my steel toe capped boots. Even the checked baggage was xrayed before entering the terminal. Maybe things were different at different airports and terminals, or security wasn’t as observant as they are now. Internal flight security was zero though.

Nicotine, valium, vicodin... notdeadyet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post

Lip fillers and bulldogs, what more warning do you need? Maybe a "no regerts" thigh tattoo as the last stop sign on the road to doom.
    Last edited by notdeadyet; 27-05-2022 at 01:18 PM.
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jturner View Post
    Rotties don't eat as much as you'd expect IME, especially give their size. I thought they'd eat us out of house and home but actually, whilst they need a decent portion size to be sure, it's not a bucketload and they're very receptive to eating the leftovers and veg off-cuts (broccoli, any cooked spuds and carrot tops are highly prized in our household, as is cooked rice and raw or cooked pasta).

Delivered with all your usual flamboyance and melodrama.
    Our dog is a mixed breed and weighs 45kg. She is fed 4-5 cups of dried dog food a day. Don’t know how this compares to other dogs? She loves fruit, including the melon skins we throw out for the chickens (they don’t stand a chance). Ours also likes leftovers, along with raw meat if she can steal any.
    Last edited by MarkA; 27-05-2022 at 01:21 PM.

Hail the Children of LLyr
    As far from the sea as we could be, except when we can actually get in it.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    While we're on about irresponsible dog owners .....
    There were about half a dozen dogs, with their owners, on an open boat trip from Beaumaris today. None of the dogs was particularly happy about being there, the one by our feet whimpering all the time and a dalmation so scared it tried to climb onto it's owners lap, and then try to get over the rail. A woman said 'this is the first and last time we try to bring our dog on a boat trip'. We used to have a dog and personally, we would not have gone on the trip, if we couldn't arrange to leave him on shore somewhere.
    "...are we human, or are we diver?"

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Find us on FB - Casnewydd Scuba.