Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 460 of 476 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4758
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Benson View Post
    There is a risk that they may put the handbrake on.
    Put them in the boot first.

Mind you, that just cuts down on the potential good that could be done, cut the brake lines.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Evans View Post
    One of these near you?

The levels of hypocrisy on this matter in the UK are trully staggering...........

https://inews.co.uk/news/environment...tion-uk-159516
    One built in Deeside, huge problems during construction with "industrial disputes" (as in blockcading the site, police called, repeatedly).
    Wrexham Council is not actually involved in it, (about 4 other authorities are).
    Wrexham still send their non-recycleable waste to land fill, but are claiming something like 80% recycling.

Wrexham has a clinical waste incinerator(which the environment agency shut down on day 1 of operation due to faulty process monitoring) on the industrial estate; its about 100 yds from the boundary fence for the Kellog`s breakfast cereal factory.

There is also an animal incinerator plant.
    During the BSE outbreak, they disposed of more carcases(BSE required a special licence) on that site, than the government claimed were infected.
    It was also found that they were running two sets of books, one that showed they were only burning as much as their licence allowed: and the "dodgy set which showed how much more was actually going up the chimney.
    Used to be owned by a family of solicitors.

We don't need hypocrisy, we have the ineptitude which is Wrexham Maelor Borough Council.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Find us on FB - Casnewydd Scuba.

I still don't have a member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Saw that I would be bricking myself if I saw that happening in front of me on a Motorway. I hope he is off the road in HGV for good after pulling a stunt like that.
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

I still don't have a member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow what a petulant, toys out of the pram, me, me, me statement. They really do need to shut up and keep their heads down. They wanted out and have got what they wanted, what else do they think they are entitled to............

https://sussexroyal.com/spring-2020-transition/

IMHO the penultimate paragraph is plain nasty especially as the rules about using the term "Royal" are set out 2 paragraphs earlier.
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post
    Wow what a petulant, toys out of the pram, me, me, me statement. They really do need to shut up and keep their heads down. They wanted out and have got what they wanted, what else do they think they are entitled to............

IMHO the penultimate paragraph is plain nasty especially as the rules about using the term "Royal" are set out 2 paragraphs earlier.
    I can't say I expect anything else from this family. Rich, sheltered, no grasp of the real world. Sit back and get paid for doing whatever they want. Who says we don't have a class society. The sooner the whole royal family bit was put to bed the better.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post

Maybe Mr. Keiley would like to request his instagram name back. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47813521

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Find us on FB - Casnewydd Scuba.

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelemonkey View Post
    I can't say I expect anything else from this family. Rich, sheltered, no grasp of the real world. Sit back and get paid for doing whatever they want. Who says we don't have a class society. The sooner the whole royal family bit was put to bed the better.
    My favourite Barbara Cartland quote.

When she was asked if class barriers had broken down.

"Of course they have,otherwise I wouldn't be here talking to someone like you"
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote of something I saw elsewhere. 'The earth proves Mike Hughes is flat.'

A steam powered rocket, that's not going to go far. I wonder if he even left room for a parachute.
    Mah Nà Mah Nà