PDA

View Full Version : Permanent crew wanted

Hazel W
28-09-2013, 02:33 PM
A vacancy is due to become available in the New Year (2014) for a permanent member of our team.
This is a salaried post with numerous benefits including regular diving, accommodation, all food onboard, travel to some fantastic places and working with one of the foremost diving charter businesses in Europe

The work will include :

Deck duties
Gas blending
Cleaning
basic catering
Customer care
Maintenance

Persons applying should be over the age of 18, have a full clean UK driving licence and be a non smoker.
They must be able to pass an ENG1 or ML5 medical.

Diving experience and a gas blending qualification would be an advantage as would previous maritime experience, however full training will be provided both in house and at Nautical college.

Applicants should be flexible in their approach to work and be a team player.
Salary dependent on experience.
Applications in the first instance to hazel@mv-valkyrie.co.uk
However you can also call me for an informal chat on 07795966903

Hazel

PS
Please don't pm as I wont get to see them for a little while

Ian_6301
28-09-2013, 03:27 PM
This is EASILY my dream job, but upon discussion with Mrs Me, it rapidly became clear that if I even think about sending that email, I will be needing a new house, a new wife and a new nutsack...

unless arrangements can be made as part of an overall salary / compensation package, the deal's off...

But good luck with the hiring!

Doomanic
28-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately, last week's threatened divorce failed to materialise so I am unable to apply for this position. :(

Spirit of Guernsey
28-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately, last week's threatened divorce failed to materialise so I am unable to apply for this position. :(

You need to try harder.

Chris Thomas
28-09-2013, 07:17 PM

Apply for the job and that might change

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Helen F H
28-09-2013, 07:29 PM
I will also feed you until you can't take any more.

colinicky
28-09-2013, 07:48 PM

She isn't joking either :( 8 of us turned up for the Kirkwall -Aberdeen ferry last night & the bow doors broke ! An hour & 3/4 late leaving, must be able to blame Helens food somehow :think:

crabbymedic
28-09-2013, 08:52 PM
That would have been my dream job. Unfortunately 10 years a wife & 2 kids too late.

rivers
03-10-2013, 08:38 AM
i wonder how my mrs. would feel about a move to scotland...

Chris Thomas
03-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Any jobs going at the local school for my teacher wife-to-be?

Foggy
03-10-2013, 03:00 PM

What not even a "Wafer thin mint?"

Caution the clip below may not be suitable for work, to everyone's taste, or for viewing during meal times
"a thin mint" Monty Python - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZPzQESq_0)

Hazel W
06-10-2013, 02:46 AM
Thank you for all your applications.
we are now finished recruiting :-)

Hazel