PDA

View Full Version : Fiji holiday lottery, proceeds to Bite-Back and Marie Curie Cancer Care

Stuart Keasley
30-12-2012, 07:02 PM
My first post on the new forum :D

A final reminder for everyone that there is just one day left to buy your Fiji Holiday lottery ticket.

Tickets are 10.00 each, the winner will get a holiday for two to Fiji worth in excess of 6,000, including international flights from London, internal transfers, eleven days accommodation and some diving.

All proceeds from the lottery will be added to the Bite-Back at Cancer fund raising pot (14,000 so far for this year) to be donated to Bite-Back Shark and Marine Conservation (http://www.bite-back.com) and Marie Curie Cancer Care (http://www.mariecurie.org.uk).

Tickets are on sale until midnight on the 31st December (tomorrow night), we will only be issuing a maximum of 2000 tickets, although last time I checked, we'd sold less than 1000.....

Rumour has it that there are in excess of 500 people on the FB group... If you could all see your way to buying a couple of tickets each, then not only would this add a further 10,000 to the pot and pretty much make the lottery a sell out, it would also mean there would be a 50% chance I will be phoning one of you up on the 2nd January to tell you you're going to Fiji....

For full details and to buy your ticket, please visit:

Http://www.bitebackatcancer.org/Fiji

Best of luck, hopefully talk to you on the 2nd....

Cheers

Stu

Scubee
31-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Pick me! Pick me!

We bought tickets the other day.... I'd been meaning to do it for weeks, your timely reminder on FB was just what I needed.

Fingers crossed......

DesperateDan
31-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Just bought one.

Stuart Keasley
31-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Just nine hours left for your chance of paradise.

A shame I can't enter.... but still, very excited about picking up the phone to somebody on Wednesday...

sheesh
31-12-2012, 01:55 PM
shhhhhh. Stop telling everyone.
You are reducing my chances by publicising this and bumping it to the top.

sheesh
31-12-2012, 01:56 PM
shhhhhh. Stop telling everyone.
You are reducing my chances by publicising this and bumping it to the top.

Cheeky Monkey
02-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Did I win ?

Big_Si
02-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Did I win ?

Maybe next year! ;-) (that's what I'm hoping anyway... Me, of course, not you! ;))

ootini
03-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Am I too late for this? Balls of hell!