PDA

View Full Version : Are you naked in the heat?

Tim Digger
20-06-2017, 08:13 PM
See where you all are on the naked truth.

Ian_6301
20-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Well, hotel room, which is half way between, I reckon.

drysuitdiver
20-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Always sleep in the nip. It's bloody oppressive at the moment . Home built swamp cooler is just about ok while awake .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ian_6301
20-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Ladies of TDF - This Thread is Meaningless Without Pictures!

Not you Finless!

Not you either, "Hot Totty"....

bleurgh. Mind bleach!

smileydiver
20-06-2017, 09:31 PM
There isn't an option for 'I am in the smallest shorts and vest I can find because windows and balcony doors are wide open and I wouldn't want to scare the neighbours (or the mosque across the road)'!!

The Real Paulus
20-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Nor is there an option for "not allowed with foster children at home".

I used to keep cool the easy way, now I'm not even shirtless outside my bedroom.

Warming up nicely though. This will do me till December :)

Hot Totty
21-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Ladies of TDF - This Thread is Meaningless Without Pictures

Not you either, "Hot Totty"....

bleurgh. Mind bleach!

Spoilsport :D

Speaking of mind bleach reallymadrob and various face book feeds posted by his erstwhile other half divemouse :x:

Divemouse
21-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Speaking of mind bleach reallymadrob
Don't annoy me even slightly, or I'll stop editing his clothing before he leaves the bedroom next week!

Mark Chase
21-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Most people would prefer if I wore a burker these days :(

Jacuzi is currently filled with cool water for dunking and when the kids are out that's a full strip off event.

Chrisch
21-06-2017, 08:17 AM
What is this heat you speak of?

Neilwood
21-06-2017, 11:27 AM
What is this heat you speak of?

Agreed - sitting with a high of 18C today :(

MikeF
21-06-2017, 11:40 AM
I've been 90 miles north east of shetland for a week and its more 13C than 30C here

The Real Paulus
21-06-2017, 11:50 AM
That's why we should offload Scotland. It drags down the UK's average temperature...which is bad for tourism.

steelemonkey
21-06-2017, 11:51 AM
that's why we should offload scotland. It drags down the uk's average iq...which is bad for everything.
ftfy :)

braun
21-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Ooh Friday turned up early lol.

Allan Carr
21-06-2017, 05:06 PM
[ Quote Originally Posted by the real paulus View Post
that's why we should offload scotland. It drags down the uk's average iq...which is bad for everything.
ftfy

Reminds me of a comment by the then PM of New Zealand when I lived out there. He said that the migration from New Zealand to Australia raised the IQ of both countries.

Temperature here hit 34.1 degrees mid-afternoon. Now down to a chilly 32 degrees.

The Real Paulus
21-06-2017, 08:54 PM
It's been warm and humid here after a bit of showery rain this morning. Some of the heavy electrical machinery at work has been struggling to keep cool.

Came home to a teenager in the early stages of a core meltdown. Spent 3 hours trying to drive home the emotional moderator rods. I think we've caught it, but only just :(

I blame the hot weather. Thinking about moving to Scotland...

AndrewR
22-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Agreed - sitting with a high of 18C today :(

I've been 90 miles north east of shetland for a week and its more 13C than 30C here

Got to love the bit in last Saturday's Dr Who.

He died of complete and utter lack of sunlight.
Death by Scotland

Neilwood
22-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Got to love the bit in last Saturday's Dr Who.

He died of complete and utter lack of sunlight.
Death by Scotland

Don't watch Dr Who but I know the sentiment.

turnerjd
22-06-2017, 02:36 PM
not currently physically naked......... but in my mind I am already at home starkers, and I don't care what anybody else thinks.

Daughter had no school today, and I'm damn sure she has spent the entire day starkers (well actually, as a teenager, she probably spent most of the day just lying on her bed doing nothing, but that's another story)

Ian_6301
22-06-2017, 02:54 PM
not currently physically naked......... but in my mind I am already at home starkers, and I don't care what anybody else thinks.

Daughter had no school today, and I'm damn sure she has spent the entire day starkers (well actually, as a teenager, she probably spent most of the day just lying on her bed doing nothing, but that's another story)

Just to check...

Is she a teenager (18 or 19) or a teenager (we're all going straight to hell. Via Jail) ?

turnerjd
22-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Just to check...

Is she a teenager (18 or 19) or a teenager (we're all going straight to hell. Via Jail) ?

The latter.

Unfortunately suffering her first teenage hormonal swings......

Jay_Benson
09-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Not currently.

Allan Carr
10-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Well it's Chile where we are and pretty hot! Currently in Valparaiso with a dive planned for tomorrow morning.

Phate
10-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Too cold for starkersness at the moment. I sleep almost starkers though. Even a thin PJ Top is too restrictive for me given how much I move around. However in the summer when its warm. Then its very loose shorts around the house and thats it.

drysuitdiver
10-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Always sleep in the nip at home. Anywhere else , pants, with stuff close at hand to make a swift exit if needed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren A
10-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Always sleep in the nip

Oh ffs, pass the mind bleach

drysuitdiver
10-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Oh ffs, pass the mind bleach

My work here is done ...

Neilwood
13-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Always sleep in the nip at home. Anywhere else , pants, with stuff close at hand to make a swift exit if needed .

:OMG::puke:puke:puke:puke

cazyoung
13-02-2018, 02:56 PM

What have you been doing that might require a swift exit and is SWMBO aware..........;) :devil:

Divemouse
13-02-2018, 03:31 PM
This thread is doing wonders for my diet

drysuitdiver
13-02-2018, 03:38 PM
What have you been doing that might require a swift exit and is SWMBO aware..........;) :devil:

Having been caught in a hotel fire once , I learned quickly to make escapes from rooms quickly .. SWMBO is very aware ...

cotochris
13-02-2018, 06:28 PM
I'm not prude. The beach I go to with the Mrs is 'au naturel'. You get all sorts from kids / teenagers to beached whales. Don't make the mistake like I did of taking binoculars with the idea of doing some bird watching :OMG:

Ian_6301
13-02-2018, 07:47 PM
I think I'm getting old... Since receiving a pair from Marks and Spencer for Christmas, I am now a convert to PJs.

Can't see it lasting in to the summer, mind!

Finless
03-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Someone pointed out, on FACEBOOK, that it was so hot that they had taken to sleeping naked on top of the bed with the windows wide open. 240 mosquitoes had LIKED the post.

Mikael
03-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Nor is there an option for "not allowed with foster children at home".

I used to keep cool the easy way, now I'm not even shirtless outside my bedroom.

Warming up nicely though. This will do me till December :)

Are naturists not allowed to adopt?

The Real Paulus
03-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Are naturists not allowed to adopt?

We are foster carers which means we are never legal guardians. There is a strict dressing gown rule at home. The the chance of accusations is never far away.
We have a regular brood plus occasional transients. It's difficult getting a match in normal circumstances so adding complications is not advisable.
I'm told it is possible to foster in a naturist home but so rare as to be no worth considering.

I think naturist tendencies would add complications to adoption too but the adopters become legal guardians and what happens in a happy, loving home is no concern of the authorities....eventually.

Anyway, I'm not a hard core naturist so keeping my clothes on in hot weather isn't the end of the world.

Chrisch
04-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Anyway, I'm not a hard core naturist ....

Cock out and still wear a hat then?

The Real Paulus
05-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Cock out and still wear a hat then?

Nah, there's little difference between getting your shiny head burnt and getting your shiny head burnt.

Mark Chase
05-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Sat naked at the keyboard reading this having half emptied the Jacuzzi and waiting for it to fill with with cold water so I can get in.

turnerjd
06-08-2018, 07:14 AM
After a good few weeks blazing sun, the pool has naturally heated up to 33 degrees.

I never thought that I would say that the pool was too hot, but it is. It’s bloody nice, but it doesn’t cool you down at all.

Energy58
06-08-2018, 07:16 AM
After a good few weeks blazing sun, the pool has naturally heated up to 33 degrees.

I never thought that I would say that the pool was too hot, but it is. It’s bloody nice, but it doesn’t cool you down at all.

Make the most of it - that's it for the next 40 years!

Mark Chase
06-08-2018, 07:18 AM

I never thought that I would say that the pool was too hot, but it is. Itís bloody nice, but it doesnít cool you down at all.

We get this with our pool. Its only reely perfect in June & September

July and August its too hot.

April to May its ranging from very cold to refreshing.

Strangely in October the temp drops like a stone (I say strange as its often still 25c+ in October) and by the end of Oct its back to freezing.

Chrisch
06-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Hot swimming pools are the future (it's called global warming ;))

The Real Paulus
06-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Hot swimming pools are the future (it's called global warming ;))

Which will accelerate even further when the UK becomes the world biggest coal burner next year :)

Coal heating, coal gas for lighting, coal fired cars....ah yes! Don't forget trains. The golden age truly returns!
These expats will be thanking Brexit for their all year round warm pools :)

Neilwood
06-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Which will accelerate even further when the UK becomes the world biggest coal burner next year :)

Coal heating, coal gas for lighting, coal fired cars....ah yes! Don't forget trains. The golden age truly returns!
These expats will be thanking Brexit for their all year round warm pools :)

Be cheaper burning your fivers - that's all they will be any good for anyway!

drysuitdiver
10-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Be cheaper burning your fivers - that's all they will be any good for anyway!

Ooh donít annoy the leavers . Blue passports innit

.. £1 for Ä0.90 at currency exchangers yesterday . Great if you found a load of euros from a trip 5 yrs ago ...

The Real Paulus
11-08-2018, 12:14 AM
It's 1.10 to the pound on the high street.
Luckily we bought at 1.11 a while ago. This currency speculation is such fun.

Won't matter what colour or creed your passport is if Arriving back at Manchester airport. The Manufactured Farce they pass off as passport control couldn't get any worse. Been a third world experience for many years.

Chrisch
11-08-2018, 09:18 AM
... Great if you found a load of euros from a trip 5 yrs ago ...

Or you have a Euro savings account with your house sale money in from 8 years ago :D :D :D

;)

The Real Paulus
11-08-2018, 03:18 PM
My mate is going buying his Turkish Lira today ahead of his Marmaris trip next month.
At least he is if anyone has any in stock!

Back in the days of almost hyper inflation of the Lira we used to get the same or occasionally better than the bank rate off locals. They weren't looking to make money on the buy/sell markup. They were just desperate to get their savings out of Lira.

Chrisch
11-08-2018, 04:03 PM
My mate is going buying his Turkish Lira today ahead of his Marmaris trip next month.
At least he is if anyone has any in stock!

Back in the days of almost hyper inflation of the Lira we used to get the same or occasionally better than the bank rate off locals. They weren't looking to make money on the buy/sell markup. They were just desperate to get their savings out of Lira.

I look forward to the "emergency" controls on Sterling next year. Probably best to stock up on Euro/Dollar/Bitcoin/canned beans.

The Real Paulus
12-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Any particular brand of beans?

Wouldn't want to make a huge mistake....��

Chrisch
12-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Any particular brand of beans?

Wouldn't want to make a huge mistake....��

Being an oik of no particular talent I used, many years back, to work at the canning factory. In respect of "baked" beans I can tell you that the actual beans are the same for all brands and it is only the sauce that is different. We were "white label" canners so we canned for Tesco, Sainsbury and so on. Each had their own formula but the only "secret" one was for Heinz. It had more starch in it (thicker sauce) and the real cheap shit had very little starch (Spar, Londis etc). Our "generic" sauce was canned up and then the unlabelled cans sold onto the open market for the smaller people like NISA. (National Independent Shopkeepers' Association IIRC) So often the different brands were actually the same product.

My personal taste has always been the Heinz item. But others are very good. Heinz do not let you sell overstock to other companies but all the others do (not sure about M&S we never canned for them). We (staff) could buy the factory dented Heinz at very cheap prices and a big queue always formed when the y were available. They were unlabelled but we knew which were which. Far be it from me to suggest the odd machine operator might just get a setting a bit wrong so there were "lots" of dented Heinz sauce cans....

I assume little has changed. I suggest therefore if you buy the ones you like you should be OK. As the shortages get worse we will eat anything so they will all have a value. I'd probably buy a few 25Kg bags of chick peas and rice as well. Pulses keep years if you have a suitable storage place. Frozen food will thaw out when the electric is turned off (on alternate days). Probably worth having a few gas canisters as well for the cooking.

I have started to buy an extra can of something or another most weeks so will have a fair bit by xmas. Then bring back some nice canned duck's legs and other goodies when we go home for the xmas hols. Will get plenty of ammo as well, lots of rabbits and pigeons to scoff. Neighbour's horse is a bit big sadly.

The Real Paulus
12-08-2018, 07:54 PM
OK, good advice. Branston beans are our usual purchase.

The rest of your advice reminds me of the old Protect and Survive nuclear attack public service videos. They still make chilling viewing

With that in mind, do we need to dig an underground Brexit Shelter or can I just take off the interior doors and make an indoor shelter with them?

Edit:
As with all postapocalyptic stories, will there be Zombies?

Moleshome
12-08-2018, 09:25 PM
'If all the great trees and much of the brushwood are felled, a forest may not regenerate for centuries. If a sufficient number of the great trees is left, however, if felling is to some extent selective and controlled, recovery is swift. In its way, a nation is like a forest and the aim of war planning is to secure the survival of the great trees'

As Jasper Carrot said, "Guess who the brushwood is?"

The Real Paulus
12-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Britain was once covered in dense forest. Our forebears felled the lot for building, fuel and to make way for arable farming.
I think that's when the problems started.

Get everyone to plant some trees then shoot most of them. The people that is, not the trees. That would be a waste.

Paul Evans
12-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Britain was once covered in dense forest. Our forebears felled the lot for building, fuel and to make way for arable farming.

Get everyone to plant some trees then shoot most of them. The people that is, not the trees. That would be a waste.Can we start with you? You are, after all, the biggest plank here.

Hang on..... There is Bruan.......

Sent from a Japanese phone, not that yanky apple shit. 😉

steelemonkey
13-08-2018, 07:45 AM

Get everyone to plant some trees then shoot most of them. The people that is, not the trees. That would be a waste.

I think the problems started when we decided to come down out of the trees.

Paul Evans
13-08-2018, 07:48 AM
I think the problems started when we decided to come down out of the trees.

I think a few on here have yet to make that particular journey.

Chrisch
13-08-2018, 07:55 AM

I am up for shooting people and planting trees. I would enjoy that.

You missed out one of the main reasons we felled a lot of our forests; the need for oak for the Navy. It took huge amounts of wood to build the warships so the ruling class could argue with their relatives about who would take the piss out of the yokels. Much as Victoria and the Kaiser did with metal in later years.

You will not need a shelter for Brexit. Nothing will fall from the sky. (Rain obviously, but no man-made objects). The main effect IMHO will be a further downgrade of Sterling and rather than desperate shortages of stuff simply things becoming unaffordable. If there are any shortages in the shop it will probably be panic buying to blame rather more than supply chain issues. Handy to have a few tins put by and to get them in the cupboard now before the price goes up. After a couple of days of the M20 at a standstill the government will declare an "emergency" relaxation of import controls as this is it's true intent all along. Who knows we might not even need the lorry jam and they might even kick off with "emergency" measures.

With these "temporary" measures in place goods will flow into the UK easily enough. Patrick Minford's "experiment" will have begun. Britannia will be unchained. The dogshit papers; Express, Telegraph and Mail will praise "early and decisive" action by (hero) May and declare Brexit a success. The shops will be full of foreign goods and the "shortages" will be over (if they ever existed). The pound will be worth less than the Euro. We will already be used to diesel at £1.40 by then and so the £1.45 litre will not seem too bad. Motorway diesel will hit £1.50

The trucks full of Spanish oranges will cross back through the tunnel empty. With no backhaul the full transport costs will have to be borne by the oranges. Food prices will rise as a result in addition to the price rises due to the weak pound. There will be no shortages in the shops but stuff will be more expensive. Electricity and gas prices will go up much as vehicular fuel will go up and supermarket overheads and transport costs will feed into the supply chain causing further price inflation. The big unknown is whether the BoE will react with interest rate rises or not. I don't have a view on that - it would be a hunch, a guess at best. Probably not, but I have little confidence in that guess.

It is possible that the UK will have made up a lunatic foreign deal by then, maybe the TPP that Fox is so keen on. Personally I doubt it. Without any such deal there is a margin, teeny, tiny chance the EU will continue to allow our goods out without massive customs clearance. Perhaps "temporary" measures pending any new third country deal. If so the car parts and other manufactured goods will cross the Channel and the hit will not be too hard. Airbus will not move out week one. Everyone will breathe a sigh of relief, the Leave nutters will say "I told you it would be OK" and life will go on much as before. The UK-EU 'deal' will be seen as a "transition period". Airbus, Honda, BMW, PSA, the CBI. the IoD, the TUC and many others will want the "temporary" made permanent. Some sort of agreement is possible. If it happens the UK will not be able to make deals with other third countries. We will be JRM's "vassal" state.

That - as it stands at the minute - is my best guess (I reserve the right to change it). It still leaves a lot unanswered. It is hardly likely to be a very long lived "solution". It is very likely to be wrong. But I am 99.99% sure that the pound will fall below the Euro and the Dollar. At least for a while, if not for ever. The Euro is down at the minute due to the Turkish Lira. Mark Chase will have the last laugh as the Turkish economy recovers and the UK economy fails. Erdogan cannot stay forever and Turkey will either become much more European (my guess) or fail altogether and become the new Syria. If I had the cash I would look at buying property in Turkey now. I don't and the useless Sterling isn't worth shit anyway and like a twat I came back to the UK so far too much of my money is in Sterling or in stock in the warehouse. Humph.

So please don't unscrew your doors and make a shelter. Just a few weeks' worth of tinned stuff in case there is panic buying should see you through. Do expect to be worse off next year. Maybe quite a bit worse off.

Paul Evans
13-08-2018, 08:14 AM
I am up for shooting people and planting trees. I would enjoy that.

Get in line.

Chrisch
13-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Get in line.

it's OK I already have ammo. I don't need to queue ;)

The Real Paulus
13-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Can we start with you? You are, after all, the biggest plank here.

Hang on..... There is Bruan.......

Sent from a Japanese phone, not that yanky apple shit. 😉

I think we would be friends in the flesh. It's shame you let politics get between us.

I'm sure Chris has loved having me around. I think he's taught us all something in his replies to my posts.

You Remainers should be grateful to have someone so informed and intelligent on your side :)

jamesp
13-08-2018, 01:41 PM
I think we would be friends in the flesh. It's shame you let politics get between us.

I'm sure Chris has loved having me around. I think he's taught us all something in his replies to my posts.

You Remainers should be grateful to have someone so informed and intelligent on your side :)

Where as you have Gove, Borris and JRM.

Yes, actually I see your point.

Chrisch
13-08-2018, 02:31 PM
I think we would be friends in the flesh. ...

One real issue with the Brexit nonsense is that it has had (or will have potentially) such a shit storm effect to people that many casual friendships cannot withstand it. My gob (or keyboard fingers) sometimes outrun my brain but I can get on superficially with most people if they are not racist dickheads. One of my customers was an enthusiast for leave and like me rather too open in his views. He and I get along, I need his business and he needs our goods. But the thing about it is he really doesn't understand why people take things personally. He really doesn't. I don't think he quite grasps what a bollocks it is going to be (it will - IMHO - hit him hard as he does business in the EU) but the thing he doesn't get is the personal effects on people.

I understand that many people resent the idea that the EU is a faceless organisation that seems far away. Foreign if you like. But the freedom that we; us Brits, enjoy to live and work and to retire to another 27 countries to our own is quite something. It is the biggest freedom I have ever been given in my lifetime and it is given to all of us, rich and poor, workers and shirkers alike. I can piss 6 months away on the beach in Spain any time I like just so long as I can afford it. I can get a job in a local bar to pay for my beer. I can kick myself up the arse and get a real job in Germany doing something "proper". I can retire to my place in France or if I run out of money buy somewhere in Estonia for a fiver.

This is what we are about to lose. Never mind the loss of jobs and the failure of the economy. It is this freedom that I and many others value most. It is having this taken away that boils my piss because, like many other people I know I have spend so long in my life planning something that now is almost certain not to be possible. I can live with people having a different view to mine about pretty much anything. But when the sole reason people voted out is to take away that right because they don't like the reciprocity of sharing it with the other EU countries then really that puts me at odds with that person and I cannot overcome that to be friends or even (if I am honest) to be civil to them.

Now I need to become Irish in order to live in France, in my own property. I am not Irish. I don't want to be Irish (or French). I am English. That's kind of "personal" I think isn't it?

I hope that the final outcome is that we keep freedom of movement. If so I will forgive everyone their mistake and go back to moaning about the weather....

The Real Paulus
13-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Where as you have Gove, Borris and JRM.

Yes, actually I see your point.

Yes, unfortunately that's where it went wrong.

Brexit without actual Brexit. Worst of both worlds. Just another bumbling "renegotiation" of our relationship with Europe.

Chrisch
14-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Yes, unfortunately that's where it went wrong.

Brexit without actual Brexit. Worst of both worlds. Just another bumbling "renegotiation" of our relationship with Europe.

Brexit will be "hard". The Tories will ensure the enactment of Britannia Unchained. There is no bumbling. The mistake people make is in underestimating the political classes. Johnson, Gove and Mogg are not fools. The manifesto of leaving is there for all to read. It's authors clear in their goals and ambitions. Perhaps, some time ago, one might think that my view was questionable, uncertain - that maybe there was a possibility I was mistaken. As a human even I must accept that, we are fallible animals. But now as one of the book's authors is appointed by the PM as Minister for Exiting the EU can there really be any doubt left? It is the plan - it is the intent - it is the goal - it is the "prize" to which Mrs May so often refers.

There might yet be some last minute surprise. Perhaps the endless smear campaign by the neo-nazi element of the UK press will eventually unseat the silly old duffer who leads the opposition and another leader will change the game? Dacre's last play on the stage as he bows out? The pro Zionist lobby is nothing if not powerful. The game is on. Even the Corbyn fanatics are struggling to defend the silly old fool from the latest salvo in the desperate, barrel-scraping, hysterical attempts to ensure all opposition to the plan are eliminated.

All to play for. All to lose. The rich and powerful are at their most powerful. The great unwashed at their most idiotic. This opportunity will not come again for another generation. If I were a betting man I would wager that the Brexit will be as proscribed by the book. In a decade's time it will be time for the UK to go back, begging, pleading to the EU to rejoin - at any cost. The geriatric racists that swung it for Brexit will be dead or unfit to vote. The economic catastrophe will be there for all to see. The Moggs will be enriched and heading to BVI for their retirement. Corbyn will be long forgotten.

Oh to live in "interesting" times :D

Allan Carr
14-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Don't you just love the way posts on TDF develop. A post on 'Are you naked in the heat?' ends up as a discussion on Brexit!

steelemonkey
14-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Don't you just love the way posts on TDF develop. A post on 'Are you naked in the heat?' ends up as a discussion on Brexit!

Every post seems to end up discussing bloody brexit.

The Real Paulus
14-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Every post seems to end up discussing bloody brexit.

Yeah, shame on y'all... :)

Anyway, low scudding cloud and barely there drizzle here. Missing the hot tub already (gave it away last year after some years of abandonment).

So what heat??

Finless
14-08-2018, 10:27 AM
So what heat??

https://s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimage s%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSgzm9ScMaeOHACDNLlzVAWWuFg5SS4 CR5w5zfSfQvA1mdr2bDH&sp=89c384a73ac997cfb2bc17330c68caf6&anticache=911317

Finless
14-08-2018, 11:34 AM
2 years old but an interesting read, nonetheless. If the sun is beating down and you daren't go out because you are in the nude and don't want your bits being sunburned (or to show-up lesser endowed mortals)then maybe you'll find this interesting?
https://qz.com/721089/the-case-for-brexit/

Neilwood
14-08-2018, 11:41 AM
All I can ask is what heat? Sitting here in an office with temperatures outside of 16C (which I suspect to be a generous reading). I might start looking out my jumpers again!

Finless
14-08-2018, 12:16 PM
All I can ask is what heat? Sitting here in an office with temperatures outside of 16C (which I suspect to be a generous reading). I might start looking out my jumpers again!

West Lothian? 16ļC? I've been told that 0ļC is like a summer's day in West Lothian?

Suspect Device
29-10-2018, 12:02 PM
Its Spring where I am and we had a 29C day over the weekend, soon be 40!
I generally keep covered up to avoid the rays when outside, shorts and a t-shirt in the house, dung hampers in bed.