X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kathryn.slater
    New TDF Member
    • Feb 2015

'Flying after Diving' survey

As part of our ongoing 'Health of Divers' Research Programme we announce our latest survey for UK recreational divers: 'Flying after Diving'. Your (anonymous) participation would be so valuable a contribution to diving research. Many thanks. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NCH87ST
  • MarkP
    Happy atheist, despite the "evidence"...
    • Dec 2012

You need to tweak the survey; I answered "no" to "Have you ever experienced any of these problems listed, before, during or after a flight following scuba diving, please read the list very carefully" yet was asked about dives before the onset of symptoms.
    Happy to be a woke* feminist SJ(K)W snowflake in a godless universe, no matter what some experts think. And Braun was a twat who's not missed. At all.

* Had to add woke; couldn't resist.

Comment

• Adrian
      Remember, remember
      • Dec 2012

Technically 'yes' to before and after. Could be hours, days or years with that question.
      Bought a house in Devon, drank cider from a lemon.

Comment

• nigel hewitt
        Established TDF Member
        • Sep 2013

I started but got confused. I fly a lot, some times a bit soon after a dive but haven't ever had symptoms so the questions a few pages in didn't make sense.
        Helium, because I'm worth it.
        Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounded like a radical holiday opportunity until I looked it up.

Comment

• BTS
          feckface von clownstick
          • Dec 2012

It fails at question 9 if you have answered no to question 4#

The survey is only pertinent to those who had had issues, this should be made clear in the OP...
          What to do? I only have three bullets and there are four of motley crew...

Comment

• Timw
            Established TDF Member
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by BTS
            It fails at question 9 if you have answered no to question 4#

The survey is only pertinent to those who had had issues, this should be made clear in the OP...
            Not really - null results are equally valid. Agree it needs to be worded better at Q9 where it diverges...
            Tea Boy

Comment

• BTS
              feckface von clownstick
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Timw
              Not really - null results are equally valid. Agree it needs to be worded better at Q9 where it diverges...
              It wouldn't let me progress without filling a box... there was no n/a box....
              What to do? I only have three bullets and there are four of motley crew...

Comment

Working...