PDA

View Full Version : Divesoft Analyser - Battery Warning

BjFaeTorphins
10-08-2015, 09:53 AM
I was told at the weekend that the battery warning on the Divesoft Trimix Analyser is software bug.

I have the v2.4 hardware and the 2.21 software (which I believe is all up to date).

I was thinking that it chewed the batteries.

A mate said to me he ignores the warning and just waits till the battery fails?

If it's a software bug why has there not been a fix since 2013?

Can anyone confirm this is true?

steelemonkey
10-08-2015, 10:11 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/ek55zc.jpg

MikeF
10-08-2015, 10:30 AM
he told me the same thing as well.

alternatively http://www.divesoft.cz/eshop/detail/rechargeable-battery-upgrade-199-8

you know you want to

BjFaeTorphins
10-08-2015, 10:34 AM
he told me the same thing as well.

alternatively http://www.divesoft.cz/eshop/detail/rechargeable-battery-upgrade-199-8

you know you want to

naaaa! dinna think so.

MikeF
10-08-2015, 10:43 AM
shiny, precious.

Garspeed
26-08-2015, 08:03 PM
I was told at the weekend that the battery warning on the Divesoft Trimix Analyser is software bug.

I have the v2.4 hardware and the 2.21 software (which I believe is all up to date).

I was thinking that it chewed the batteries.

A mate said to me he ignores the warning and just waits till the battery fails?

If it's a software bug why has there not been a fix since 2013?

Can anyone confirm this is true?

I can confirm that i told you that based on advice from narked at 90 who supplied my unit. See they now sell connector to allow you to download and update software from divesoft website. Let me know if you buy and try

hippytyre
26-08-2015, 08:07 PM
It's obviously broken, I'll give you 20 for it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BjFaeTorphins
26-08-2015, 09:16 PM
I can confirm that i told you that based on advice from narked at 90 who supplied my unit. See they now sell connector to allow you to download and update software from divesoft website. Let me know if you buy and try

If you hold the power button down when switching on it gives you more time to read the hardware and software version numbers. From what I can tell I have the latest of both and so there is no fix to apply that will fix the battery problem.

BTW the cable is just a simple USB cable. The type often used by printers in days of olde.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

BjFaeTorphins
02-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Ok Folks

I can confirm that if you ignore the battery warning for long enough it does in fact run out of battery. It dies with a spectacular error message... "Accumulator 7 is empty" .....

Baron015
02-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Ok Folks

I can confirm that if you ignore the battery warning for long enough it does in fact run out of battery. It dies with a spectacular error message... "Accumulator 7 is empty" .....

I love the error message

nickb
02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
I've had a Divesoft analyser for longer than my Google Mail can find evidence of me buying it from N@90. It's one of the original issue and I've never had any problems with battery life. Looks like they were much better when they were being knocked-out by a 'mom & pop' outfit operating from a Cold War high rise apartment block*

* old YD reference there