PDA

View Full Version : Copy of Suunto DM2?

Gareth J
18-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Further to my previous post, at Steve's suggestion, (thanks Steve,) does anyone have a copy of DM2.* that they can send me.

Then I can pass my old Suunto file through DM2 and convert it to a more recognised format.

Gareth

LearnerDiver
18-01-2015, 03:24 PM
No connection with the site but a quick google found http://www.dive-links.com/downloads.php?kat=Software which lists versions back to 1.5.1

Just checked my archive & I have DM_Setup_2.6.0.193.exe if thats any good?

MadUKDiver
18-01-2015, 03:47 PM
I have SDM 1.6, 2.3, 2.6, 2.7, 3.1 but these are all available on the above site so that's probably where to start. If that doesn't work then PM me an email address and I will happily send you what I have.

Don't forget to back up your .sdl file as there's no going back once converted!

If all else fails you can export from Dive Manager in .csv format and then import but you will lose the profiles.

Gareth J
18-01-2015, 04:41 PM
I have SDM 1.6, 2.3, 2.6, 2.7, 3.1 but these are all available on the above site so that's probably where to start. If that doesn't work then PM me an email address and I will happily send you what I have.

Don't forget to back up your .sdl file as there's no going back once converted!

If all else fails you can export from Dive Manager in .csv format and then import but you will lose the profiles.

Cheers, I think I might have it sorted, I'm sending the csv's to divinglog and they are sorting them.

Thanks all

Gareth