X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frogette35
    Established TDF Member
    • Aug 2013

Turkish visa

Not that many are likely to pick Turkey as a dive destination but they have just introduced a new visa system you either apply on some online form at a cost of about $20 each or you can still pay at the airport but they want a crispy £20 note each!
    Don't be fooled unto using some of the arrangement companies, use the official website.
  • smileydiver
    Not short, just concentrated awesome ;)
    • Dec 2012

Apparently they are charging more at the airport as that option is being phased out over Summer. I am off there in Sept to visit a friend, but going to sneak in a couple of dives while I'm over there . Going to process my visa online via the official website. You can only do this within about 12 weeks of travelling though I think, so will do it closer to the time
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

• IanB
      Not a Role Model
      • Dec 2012

£20 that's double form last year
      --
      Ian
      "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" Denis Diderot

Comment

• Mark Chase
        Old but keen
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by IanB
        £20 that's double form last year

Yes and it used to be 6 months so I could re use my visa over and over again but they have cut it down to 12 weeks so I prety much have to pay every trip now.

I am out in June and again in August so two trips one visa this year but ill have to pay again at Christmas

ATB

Mark

Comment

Working...