• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BUZZER
    New TDF Member
    • May 2013

Dive buddy for southcoast diving

hello
    I am looking for a new dive buddy as my current one is moving to warmer climate.
    my name is pete I live near Horsham in west sussex and im a 42 year old ow diver (soon to be aow thi year) and I have all my own gear and transport.
    I have 30 odd dives logged and am happy to dive anywhere but on alternate sundays and some Saturdays (depending on what the wife is doing).
    don't mind diving with male or female buddys just happy to be diving.
    I am would like to dive soon on the far mulberrys in selsea.
    you can contact me on [email protected] or text me on 07428 647977
    look orward to diving with you soon
    peter fitzpatrick
  • dwhitlow
    Coastal Member
    • Dec 2012

have you considered join a local club?

Comment

• jacko
      TDF Member
      • Apr 2013

Can't help with buddy but thought I mention I grew up near Horsham

Comment

• addive
        TDF Member
        • Mar 2013

hello Pete
        I am some times looking for a buddy
        but it would be a good idea to give us more information of the type of diving you have done all ready
        good luck adrian
        only the good die young so I will live for ever

Comment

• Ian@1904
          Team Starburst
          • Dec 2012

Take a look for the boat Emma Jayne that goes out of Selsea. Mulberry Harbour is frequently on her schedule.
          I an happy to come along for the ride. Daughter lives in Portsmouth so I have somewhere local to stay.
          Try to get your AOW ASAP or join a local BSAC club. Failing that just go diving with me. That will be an experience.

Comment

• drysuitdiver
            Banned
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Ian@1904
            Take a look for the boat Emma Jayne that goes out of Selsea. Mulberry Harbour is frequently on her schedule.
            I an happy to come along for the ride. Daughter lives in Portsmouth so I have somewhere local to stay.
            Try to get your AOW ASAP or join a local BSAC club. Failing that just go diving with me. That will be an experience.
            Yes that's a good description . So good I volunteered for more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Frogette35
              Established TDF Member
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by BUZZER
              hello
              I am looking for a new dive buddy as my current one is moving to warmer climate.
              my name is pete I live near Horsham in west sussex and im a 42 year old ow diver (soon to be aow thi year) and I have all my own gear and transport.
              I have 30 odd dives logged and am happy to dive anywhere but on alternate sundays and some Saturdays (depending on what the wife is doing).
              don't mind diving with male or female buddys just happy to be diving.
              I am would like to dive soon on the far mulberrys in selsea.
              you can contact me on [email protected] or text me on 07428 647977
              look orward to diving with you soon
              peter fitzpatrick
              Hubby and me are new divers, live in a Littlehampton. We joined Worthing BSAC bug don't always plan on diving with them. Off to Godstone next Sunday if you are interested. If ok I'll stick you down I my contacts and let you know if we are doing any non club stuff. Or join the club, we dive the Mulberrys quite frequently. We also have a few friends that don't have regular buddies so can probably help out.
              Cheers
              Sam

Comment

• nigel hewitt
                Established TDF Member
                • Sep 2013

We're a club in Brighton with two boats in the water but you might find it better to spread your net West of us as the diving gets a bit better.
                Helium, because I'm worth it.
                Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounded like a radical holiday opportunity until I looked it up.

Comment

• BUZZER
                  New TDF Member
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by addive
                  hello Pete
                  I am some times looking for a buddy
                  but it would be a good idea to give us more information of the type of diving you have done all ready
                  good luck adrian
                  Hello
                  I love sea and fresh water diving.
                  I have dived in Florida /Barbados and in the UK ......Cornwall /Dorset. My favourite is wrecks all thought I haven't done as many as I would like yet.
                  I'm off to mexico this year where I hope to do my aow and visit a few wrecks with my new gopro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• BUZZER
                    New TDF Member
                    • May 2013

Originally posted by Ian@1904
                    Hello
                    I have the Emma Jayne as a face book friend and get all there up and coming dives on there but it is best to book as a pair as if others won't dive with you they don't take you.
                    Let me know if your going to go on one of there trips and if I'm free I would love to join you
                    07428 647977
                    Thanks pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...